Acne is caused by several factors. If you have a hormonal imbalance, nutrients deficiency or toxic accumulation in our body then it causes acne. Vitamins will provide you with instant help in warding off acne
- Can Vitamin Deficiency Cause Pimples?
- What Vitamins Are Good For Acne?
- Top 5 Best Vitamins for Acne:
- 1. Vitamin A for Acne:
- 2. Vitamin E for Acne:
- 3. Vitamin D for Acne:
- 4. Vitamin C for Acne:
- How to take Vitamin C for Acne?
- 5. Vitamin b12 for Acne:
- Is Vitamin C Serum Good For Acne?
- Is Vitamin E Oil Good For Acne?
- Will A Multivitamin Help Acne?
- Wrapping It Up:
Can Vitamin Deficiency Cause Pimples?
You should take into consideration the factors that diet and vitamin deficiencies are two important factors which you should look for so that you can combat acne. If you take the steps to fight acne, looking to change their diet and also enhance their consumption of certain vitamins should be at the top of the list. There are lots of vitamins out there that can all contribute to the vitamin deficiency that can be a factor in causing acne: Vitamins A, B, C, E, Chromium, and Zinc. There are several people who are devoid of vitamins and minerals.
What Vitamins Are Good For Acne?
If nutritional needs of your body are not met, the different organs will not work properly. It makes sense to supplement your diet with vitamins. Below are some of the vitamins that can help you to eliminate pimples from your face:
Top 5 Best Vitamins for Acne:
1. Vitamin A for Acne:
In order to strengthen the skin, it is Vitamin A that works with your body. Vitamin A also minimizes the sebum production that can clog pores and irritate skin.
Vitamin A is important to healthy skin. However, if you are not taking Vitamin A in the right dosage then it can result in acne. Vitamin A is a powerful antioxidant which can eliminate free radical damage.
Top food sources of VITAMIN A include:
- Sweet Potatoes
- Vegetable juice.
2. Vitamin E for Acne:
Vitamin E is another antioxidant. It helps your skin to heal faster. It also prevents damage to skin cells. You are recommended to consume 400 IU every day of the natural vitamin E.
Top VITAMIN E Food sources include:
- Sweet Potato
- Palm Oil
Wash your face properly and dab the Vitamin E oil capsule on your face. Let it remain for 8 hours and hence best suggested to apply before bed. Use this frequently and you will see results in 1-2 months’ time.
3. Vitamin D for Acne:
Vitamin D helps to ward of wrinkles asides from, making your skin soft, strong, and smooth.
Are you at risk for Vitamin D deficiency? You are if?
- Its winter
- You are unable to get sunshine on your bare skin for at least 3 times per week
- You live in a gray, rainy climate
- You work indoors
Vitamin D helps the immune system work at its best so as to prevent skin aging. Intake of Vitamin D regulates calcium and phosphorous absorption and is also good for bone and teeth. Vitamin D1, D2 and D2 all of them are important for the body.
It’s good to get sun exposure in the morning before 10 AM. Limit the exposure to 20 minutes daily. Cod liver oil is the best source of Vitamin D. Mushrooms and other green leafy vegetables also contain certain amounts of Vitamin D.
4. Vitamin C for Acne:
Why Vitamin C for Skin?
- It helps to repair your skin and it also supports tissue growth apart from protecting you against various infections.
- Reduces Skin redness
- Maintain levels of collagen
- Is a powerful antioxidant.
Vitamin C keeps the immune system calm and prevents from destroying healthy skin. Vitamin C promotes collages and other proteins need to generate fresh new skin.
How to take Vitamin C for Acne?
- Your body needs 1,000mg of Vitamin C, 3 times a day to fight acne. You should take Vitamin C with the other B vitamins. The reason for this is that it causes them to work more effectively.
- You may take it as a supplement in your diet. Citrus fruits, bell peppers, strawberries, broccoli are good sources of Vitamin C.
- You may also apply in on your face by means of facial creams and masks.
5. Vitamin b12 for Acne:
Vitamin B12 consists of a very complex chemical structure that is made of the entire vitamins. It is made up of an organic molecule organized around a central atom of cobalt.
You can find three different forms of Vitamin B12. There are lots of people who use retinoid drugs for acne needs B12 injections so that they can prevent high homocysteine. When you take more B12, it compensates for the poor performance of the enzyme and helps prevent cardiovascular complications. Only one injection is enough.
There is no evidence that Lotions having Vitamin B12 can give best results to your skin but it may help treat acne to only a small extent. You may also take supplements.
Is Vitamin C Serum Good For Acne?
- Vitamin C is the major component of collagen, the substance which blends the cells together.
- The production of a stable collagen production keeps wrinkles at bay.
- It also provides evenness in the texture and in the skin’s tone. The function of Vitamin C as an antioxidant also benefits the skin.
- This is because it can protect the skin from damaging free radicals.
- Vitamin C Serum has amazing anti-aging solution
- It also is useful for acne prone skins.
- It reduces redness, acne scars and marks
- Helps to fade pigmentation.
Is Vitamin E Oil Good For Acne?
Vitamin E oil is composed of powerful antioxidant properties thereby making it very effective in treating many sorts of skin conditions such as acne.
Foods like beans, almonds, peanuts, broccoli, sweet potatoes, hazelnuts, wheat germ, yams, sunflower seeds and raw honey are rich in this vital nutrient.
In the market, you may have come across many skin care products such as lotions and creams that consists of Vitamin E oil as the major ingredient. The reason for this is that it has lots of wonderful benefits such as hydrating the skin, delaying the signs of aging, eliminating acne scars, etc.
Will A Multivitamin Help Acne?
If your skin breaks out continuously, it can be that inside your body something is wrong. This is why a multivitamin can help you. Your skin depends on nutrition as it is a vital organ.
If your body is not getting the proper nutrients it will fight back thereby causing acne. When you take multivitamins, it is good for your skin. A multivitamin is therefore a quick, reliable as well as a natural solution to that problem.
Wrapping It Up:
You are advised to consult your doctor or dermatologist if you are suffering from acne and they are the right people to tell you about your treatment options. There are many vitamins that are useful in acne treatment, there are many such therapies that are prescription-only. You should be cautious enough while taking these vitamins in your own as they may result in serious side effects. This is why you must ensure that you check with your healthcare providers before taking any nutritional supplement to treat a medical condition.