Popular to treat or provide relief from many conditions, apple cider vinegar is considered as an effective remedy to keep blood pressure under control. Apple cider vinegar (ACV) gives your body a metabolic boost to start your everyday. It is due to the diseased state of hypotension or hypertension that an individual whether male or female experiences the onset or long duration blood pressure. The hypotension results in the low blood pressure, whereas, hypertension leads to the rise in the blood pressure. The blood pressure problem knows no age or gender and can happen to anyone under a lot of stress.
Is Apple Cider Vinegar good for Blood Pressure?
Apple cider vinegar is one of the best components to reduce the bad cholesterol, which simultaneously has the right effect on the blood pressure. Being one of the detoxifiers, the apple cider vinegar relieves the body of the radical that wreak it on the continuous basis and that indirectly reduces the high blood pressure. Apple cider vinegar gives the body the natural boost and decreases the level of the high blood pressure.
The ways in which apple cider vinegar can be utilized to fight off blood pressure issues:
It has been observed that an individual who consumes Apple cider vinegar on a daily basis has the steady blood pressure level as opposed to the one relying on heavy medication. Fortunately, there exists several ways in which an individual can add Apple cider vinegar into his/her diet and help himself/herself from experiencing the rash consequences of blood pressure. Apple cider vinegar is easily available in the market in the form of capsule, liquid and pills.
If you do not have the capacity to stomach its flavor then adding a spoon of the liquid Apple cider vinegar or AVC in food like soup will help you consume it with ease.
Discard your habit of drinking tea or coffee in the morning because replacing those beverages with Apple cider Vinegar along with lemon and organic honey mixed in warm water, will not only even your blood pressure but give your body the metabolic boost to commence the new day.
If you are the patient of heartburn or acid reflux then adding baking soda to the ACV is the key for you. The baking soda dilutes the acidity of Apple cider vinegar, making it eligible to be taken with water.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Blood Pressure?
The best method to prevent oneself from suffering due to blood pressure is to maintain a healthy diet and living system which involves happy thoughts, exercises, and overall the optimism in all situations. However, if you want to deal with the current circumstances of your blood pressure then resorting to natural remedies will be more beneficial than any medical treatment. Consuming apple cider vinegar, coconut water, fish oil, melons are some of the helpful products to try and stable the level of the blood pressure. Today, let’s talk about the positive impact of the apple cider vinegar on the patients of blood pressure.
Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar to Reduce High Blood Pressure
If high blood pressure is one of the most recurring problems that your body faces then taking ACV regularly is the best medium for you, you can consume it in various forms like:
- One teaspoon of liquid ACV.
- One capsule or the prescribed number of ACV capsules.
- Prescribed quantity of ACV pills.
Apple Cider Vinegar with Food
If you are taking medications for long and have to continue the same, then consulting with your doctor before adding ACV to your diet will be advisable. Apple cider can be mixed with:
- Warm water combined with lemon and honey.
Monitoring the quantity however needs to be determined as per the reaction that it has on the health of the person which can vary from one to another.
Maximum dose recommended is two tbsp. of apple cider vinegar, three times a day.
[ Read: Uses and Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar ]
Tips and Precautions
- Consult your doctor for continuous monitoring.
- Incorporate foods into your diet that will aid in the maintenance of healthy blood pressure.
- Invest in raw, unpasteurized, and unfiltered Apple cider vinegar that consists of The Mother.
- When consuming raw ACV, prefer to drink it through the straw as it will prevent the tooth enamel from being damaged.
- Consume a little quality primarily to test the effect that it has on your health and on the blood pressure.
- Do not consume Apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach as it will make you nauseous. Always take it after the meal.
- ACV might not work for everyone as it can cause side effects. ACV helps lower blood sugar levels, some might experience low BP or even dizziness.
- Avoid taking it with orange or tomato juice.
- Detox symptoms like headache or distress can also be visible.
- Cut down on smoking and alcohol
- Exercise regularly and stay away from stress
- ACV is not be taken by diabetes patient
How Long Does it Take for Apple Cider Vinegar to Lower Your Blood Pressure?
Individuals having high blood pressure due to kidney disease may not be relieved by this ingredient. If there is presence of any other medical reason for high blood pressure, ACV might not work for such patients.
The results can vary from person to person because the functioning of the body is affected by many factors and in the case of Apple cider vinegar; the way the individual takes it determines the outcome. Therefore, if you find the way that suits you and leads to the better consequences then stick to that form.
Have you tried Apple cider vinegar for blood pressure? Do share your experience with us!
You Might Also Like: