Argan oil is derived from Argan nut and extracted from kernels of Argan tree. This nut is mainly present in Morocco. This oil has recently entered the market due to its numerous advantages. It has wonderful effects on skin, hair, nails and eyelashes. It is rich in antioxidants, fatty acids, Vitamin E, Vitamin A and ¥-tocopherol. It is lightweight and does not possess any greasiness. After all, who wouldn’t like to grow their eyelashes? So let’s meet the mother of all oils – Argan Oil. Let us read to know how effective is argan oil for eyelashes growth.
What Does Argan oil do for Eyelashes?
- Argon oil being rich in antioxidants and also a moisturizer helps in hydrating the eyelashes.
- On daily application there is increase in the growth of eyelashes.
- It not only helps in conditioning but also helps in growth making them long and healthy.
How to Use Argan oil for Eyelashes?
Only pure argan oil is to be used for eyelashes. Biotin has Vitamin H and is also beneficial for hair growth. It thickens eyelashes and prevents breakage. Vitamin H is known for hair regeneration properties.
- Argan oil
How to Prepare:
- Take a mascara tube with a clean brush
- Add Argan oil as required into the mascara tube
- Add 10-15 drops of biotin to this mixture
- Seal the tube and mix it well
- Dip the brush into mascara and gently apply this mixture on the eyelashes.
[ Read: How to Use Coconut oil for Eyelashes ]
How to apply:
- Apply the Argan oil by moving it in upward direction
- Do not apply too much
- Leave the Argan oil overnight
- Apply it regularly for better hair growth.
Tips and Precautions:
- Use only pure Argan oil
- Ensure it is of best quality
- Please do not over apply as it may cause stinging sensation.
- Please do a patch test before application.
Though Argan oil is beneficial for skin and hair, there is no scientific evidence on the specific amount to be used for application. This magical oil is one of the most ideal product the market offers to naturally boost the skin. It is beneficial for not only skin but also has amazing effects when used for hair and nails. Try it yourself and let us know your experience with the Argan oil in the comments below!
You Might Also Like:
- Vitamin E Oil for Eyelashes
- Does Vaseline Help Eyelashes Grow
- 7 Best Face Wash For Eyelash Extensions
- Is it Safe to Put Olive oil on Your Eyelashes?