Even though eyelash extensions help make eyes look bigger, bolder, and more beautiful, cleaning them can take a toll. To increase the life of eyelash extensions, cleaning them properly and removing all the dirt and grime is essential.
Even though cleaning may seem easy, when it comes to eyelashes, using special shampoos and cleaners is vital to retain their integrity. It will also help maintain eyelash extensions for longer.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Best Overall:Lyon Lash Eyelash Extension Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
|Fragrance-Free:We Love Eyes Eyelid and Eyelash Foaming Cleanser||Buy on Amazon|
|Effective and Affordable:Melao Lash Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
|Salon Quality Cleanser:CICI Lash Eyelash Cleanser||Buy on Amazon|
|Gentle and Mild:Stacy Lash Eyelash Extension Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
|Multitasking Skin Care:Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water for All Skin Types||Buy on Amazon|
|Natural Formula Cleanser:LANBENA Eyelash Extension Cleanser||Buy on Amazon|
If you are unaware of the best face wash for eyelash extensions, check out the list we have shared. Here, you can find the best products to help clean the eyelash extensions like a pro, giving them a refreshed and rejuvenated look.
7 Best Face Wash For Eyelash Extensions
1. Best Overall: Lyon Lash Eyelash Extension Shampoo
- It comes with all the tools that help clean the eyelashes on the go.
- Free from oils, ethylene oxide, betaine, sulfates, polyquaternium, parabens, and alkyl Sulfate
- It conditions the eyelash extensions while removing all the dirt and grime
- The formula is suitable for sensitive skin
- It is ophthalmologist tested, leaves your lashes looking and feeling clean
What We Don’t Like: according to some users, the fragrance is not pleasing.
[ Read: How To Shower With Eyelash Extensions ]
2. Fragrance-Free: We Love Eyes Eyelid and Eyelash Foaming Cleanser
- It is made with safe and non-toxic ingredients that stay gentle on eyelash extensions
- Free of harmful ingredients like parabens, sulfates, formaldehyde, phthalates, retinol, artificial colors, dyes, gluten, fillers, and artificial fragrances
- Removes even the smallest of dirt and grime, including pollen, bacteria, and other sources of inflammation
- It is optometrist-formulated and safe for sensitive skin
What We Don’t Like: A patch test is recommended.
[ Read: How To Make Lash Extensions Last Longer ]
3. Effective and Affordable: Melao Lash Shampoo
- It consists of natural ingredients like canola oil, mineral oil, or vegetable oil
- It is free of phthalates, ethylene oxide, betaine, sulfates, polyquaternium, parabens, artificial color, oil, fragrance, and alkyl sulfate
- Dissolves the dirt and residues away from eyelashes
- It stays mild and gentle on the sensitive skin
What We Don’t Like: It is pricey compared to other eyelash extension shampoos.
4. Salon Quality Cleanser: CICI Lash Eyelash Cleanser
- It comes with a lash brush that effectively removes the dirt and grime from the eyelash extensions
- The super gentle formula, free from parabens, sulfates, oil, ethylene oxide, betaine, polyquaternium, color, alkyl sulfate, and artificial fragrance
- It is a foaming and deep-cleansing solution suitable for sensitive skin
- It can be used daily to clean and condition lashes
What We Don’t Like: It may feel slightly greasy.
[ Read: How To Curl Your Eyelashes With A Spoon ]
5. Gentle and Mild: Stacy Lash Eyelash Extension Shampoo
- It is a gentle and foaming cleanser, easy to use, and helps in effectively cleansing the lashes
Comes at an affordable price
- Free from oils, parabens, phthalate, ethylene oxide, betaine, sulfates, polyquaternium, color, and gluten
- The mild and gentle formula helps remove oils, residues, dust, and makeup from my eyes and lashes
What We Don’t Like: The smell may feel overpowering.
[ Read: How To Trim False Eyelashes ]
6. Multitasking Skin Care: Garnier SkinActive Micellar Water for All Skin Types
- It is gentle and suitable for everyday use
- Lifts away dirt, makeup, and excess oil, all in just a few swipes
- It contains naturally derived ingredients, leaving skin looking fresh and healthy
- It is oil-free, alcohol-free, and fragrance-free
- Suitable for all skin types
What We Don’t Like: A patch test is recommended.
7. Natural Formula Cleanser: LANBENA Eyelash Extension Cleanser
- Contains a mild formula of amino acids, which can effectively balance oil secretion
- Helps keep eyelids healthy and clean, boosting eyelid recovery from a stressful stick
- Refines and extends the life of eyelash extensions effectively
- Free from phthalate, ethylene oxide, betaine, sulfate, polyquaternium
What We Don’t Like: It may feel slightly sticky.
Now that you know some of the best face washes for eyelash extensions, it’s high time you should invest in them to bring a stunning look to your eyes without disturbing lash extensions’ life. Nicely cleaned and conditioned lashes look fresh and beautiful; therefore, do not think twice and get the one that meets your specific needs.
You Might Also Like:
- Can You Get Eyelash Extensions While Pregnant?
- Signs Of Bad Eyelash Extensions
- Vaseline for Eyelashes Growth: Benefits & How to Use
- How to Use Argan oil for Eyelashes Growth?
- Amazing Benefits of Olive Oil for Eyelashes: How to Use?
- 7 Best Face Washes For Black Men
- How To Remove Eyelash Extensions?
- How to Use Almond oil for Eyelashes Growth?
- 8 Best Face Washes For Teen Boys
- 10 Best Face Washes For Large Pores