Table of Contents
There are Lots of Benefits to Wearing False Eyelashes:
- No need to apply mascara. No make-up and no need to spend long hours for applying eyeliner and mascara.
- Not all eyelashes are long, thick and dark. Therefore, you can fix this nuance or use mascara and you have to spend 5 or more minutes to make up beautiful eyelashes.
- The length, thickness, and shape can be managed according to your preferences.
- Artificial eyelashes stick on their own position for a long time, at least for a month. It all depends on the person, what types of the materials they are using.
As we quite know that the non-natural hair is not a long-lasting. The first 2 weeks or 20 days the lashes will be visible well over your eyes and looks thick and long. There are numbers of ways through the eyelashes can be removed immediately and this is not possible to get this beauty at a salon. Many women are really astonished that how exactly and amazingly remove the most lashes? It is quite simple to remove eyelashes at home.
How to Remove False Eyelashes?
- “Debonder”- This is a liquid which dissolves the adhesive. It is very effective and responds quickly. This preparation is very strong odor and evaporates; it may irritate the mucous membrane of eyes. The result is that the eyelashes can be easily removed and the use causes inflammation and burning. In case the liquid enters your eyes, it may irritate the eyes. It is essential to wash your water with cold water.
- Remover gel- It is a thick tool that carefully and successfully dissolves the adhesive, helps in removing the artificial cilia. Unfortunately, this contains a sharp chemical smell, so the tool is not fit for persons with sensitive skin.
- Remover Cream- Thick mass, this is also the same like a cream. It is suitable for self-removal of eyelash extensions, because it does not fade away, does not aggravate the skin and mucous membranes, also it does not flow. Apply it on the basal part of each cilium and just smoothly spread over the entire length.
- Liquid/gel/cream for dissolving the adhesive. It is suggested to buy odorless components.
- Some cotton disks
- Cotton buds
- Chamomile broth
- Castor oil
How to Use?
- Use scissors to cut a cotton sponge into 2 parts.
- Take a thin strip of glue tape and attach the tape to disk. Attach tape cotton pad under the eyelid (from the bottom).
- Take a cotton swab and wet into the bottle with the liquid.
- Carefully infuse each eyelash at the base first, then moving along the entire length of each artificial eyelash.
- Leave it for few minutes (3 to 5), and then remove the eyelashes.
- Make sure that the eyes are clogged. If you are doing this method yourself, you must first remove the eyelashes. The eyes must not be opened!
- Take a clean cotton swab; use a special brush to remove the lashes.
- After removing the false hair to relieve the skin, apply to each eyelid for 1 cotton pads (5 minutes), saturated in a strong decoction of chamomile. Thus it is possible to get rid of beauty and irritation.
- Finally, apply castor oil on your own lashes with a clean cotton swab.
2. Castor Oil:
- No special recommendations are given just as the same way you can use as you use in the first case. To remove lashes, you must be cut cotton pad and dip it in castor oil.
- Leave the oil-soaked cotton pad on the eyes for 20-30 minutes. You can lie down because oil does not smell or tingle.
- After a specific time, do rotational movements with your fingertips at the bottom of the eyelashes. You will see that they are slowly peeling off.
- Take tweezers to remove the remnants of the lashes.
- Remove eye makeup residues from face
- Apply the cream on the lashes using a cotton swab
- Leave it for 10 minutes
- Take a clean cotton swab and take the soft part of the artificial hairs: if they start to fall behind, you can begin the most vital thing that helps to get rid of all the eyelashes.
Tips to Follow:
- Rule one: you must take a break for 3-4 weeks. It is not possible to use cosmetics during this time, apply shadow pencil, eyeliner and eyelash dye ink (exception – special firming mascara with oils and vitamins). At the time need utmost care.
- Rule two: consume vitamin complex (vitamins plus minerals), it helps the body get well faster, and the cilia – harden.
- Rule Three: Apply nutritious oil. If it is possible then use castor or burdock, suitable sweet almond oil, peach, grape seed, sea buckthorn. A combination of several oils is welcome, plus vitamins E and A (a drop).
- Rule Four: compresses and wear masks daily: a strong brew of black tea, a decoction of chamomile, sage, calendula. Cotton pads soak in the liquid, put on forever, and leave for 10 minutes.
Although there are simple useful methods to remove eyelashes at home it is essential to follow proper care when removing them at home. Eyes are sensitive organs hence extreme care needs to be taken while applying anything to the eyes.
- Best Oils for Eyelashes
- Benefits Of Olive Oil For Eyelashes
- How to Get Longer Lashes With Argan Oil
- Does Coconut Oil Help Eyelashes Grow?