Hair fall is one of the most common hair issues. It can happen for multiple reasons, such as poor diet, lifestyle habits, overuse of heat styling tools, poor quality hair care products, etc. Besides, genetics and certain medical condition also lead to hair fall.
In order to reverse hair fall and hair thinning, you can use different types of hair care products. Apart from using the right shampoo and conditioner, oil also plays a great role in affecting hair growth.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|USDA Certified Organic:Kate Blanc Cosmetics Castor Oil||Buy on Amazon|
|100% Pure:OKAY Olive Oil For All Hair Textures & Skin Types||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Hair Fall Remedy:Mamaearth Onion Oil for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control with Redensyl||Buy on Amazon|
|Best for Thinning Hair:Luseta Tea Tree Oil for Hair Growth||Buy on Amazon|
|Moisturizing and Strengthening:OGX Renewing + Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Hair Oil Treatment||Buy on Amazon|
|Nourishing Treatment:Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil||Buy on Amazon|
|100% Pure Organic:Peppermint Essential Oil by Fiora Naturals||Buy on Amazon|
Essential oils are extracted from medicinal plants and are highly effective in promoting healthy hair growth. Here we have listed the 7 best essential oils for hair growth that also addresses other hair issues like split ends, dry and damaged hair, and flaky scalp. Moreover, they can trigger new hair growth.
Check them out!
7 Best Essential Oils For Hair Growth
1. USDA Certified Organic: Kate Blanc Cosmetics Castor Oil
- Castor oil promotes healthy hair growth, giving longer, thicker, and voluminous hair and diminishing hair fall
- Works well for the scalp, eyebrows, and eyelashes too
- It is 100% guaranteed authentic, pure, natural, and hexane free.
- Effective treatment for dry, brittle hair, dry scalps, and dandruff
- Useful for the skin, too, as it moisturizes skin and reduces blemishes, acne, pimples, scars, and fine lines without leaving your skin dry
What We Don’t Like: It feels sticky and makes hair greasy.
2. 100% Pure: OKAY Olive Oil For All Hair Textures & Skin Types
- It is a multipurpose essential oil, suitable for all hair textures and skin types
- It helps moisturize, soothe, massaging, and heal damaged hair
- Provides deep nourishment to hair, making them silky, shiny, and voluminous
- It is formulated with 100% Pure Olive Oil, which is loaded with anti-aging antioxidants and hydrating squalene
What We Don’t Like: The smell may feel a little awkward.
3. Best Hair Fall Remedy: Mamaearth Onion Oil for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control with Redensyl
- It is an effective blend of onion oil, and recently that promotes healthy hair growth
- The powerful blend of sunflower oil, amla oil, and hibiscus oil nourishes each strand, making them stronger to prevent further damage.
- Rich in Vitamin D that makes hair healthier and stronger than ever
- It is made with natural ingredients, thus suitable for all hair types
- Works well for color-treated hair too
What We Don’t Like: The results take time to come.
4. Best for Thinning Hair: Luseta Tea Tree Oil for Hair Growth
- It is exclusively designed to maintain hair health by delivering essential nutrients to the scalp and rejuvenating it
- Infused with argan oil to nourish and revitalize hair
- It helps make hair healthier and shiner and scalp calm and soothe
- It is color safe and free of sulfates, parabens, and gluten
What We Don’t Like: Hair gets greasy and sticky.
5. Moisturizing and Strengthening: OGX Renewing + Argan Oil of Morocco Penetrating Hair Oil Treatment
- It is suitable for all hair types and helps give strong and silky hair
- It helps seal in nutrients and shines to the locks, making them look voluminous and bouncy
- The oil penetrates deep into the cuticles, giving a renewed look and feel of silky perfection and radiant shine
- Features a potent blend of rich cold-pressed Moroccan argan oil that revives each hair strand
- The pleasing citrus-fresh, floral-green, and woody scent gives good vibes
What We Don’t Like: It is more pricey than other essential oils.
6. Nourishing Treatment: Mielle Organics Rosemary Mint Scalp & Hair Strengthening Oil
- It is a nutrient-rich, biotin-infused treatment that provides intensive deep treatment of hair
- Prevents hair damage and gives strong and lustrous hair with voluminous growth
- The fresh and pleasing scent makes hair feel and smell refreshed.
- It is an effective oil that addresses multiple hair issues like split ends, hair fall, and hair thinning
- The blend of 30 essential oils and nutrients penetrates the scalp and increases blood circulation to combat dandruff and itchy scalp
What We Don’t Like: It may feel heavy on the hair.
[ Read: How to Strengthen Hair Naturally ]
7. 100% Pure Organic: Peppermint Essential Oil by Fiora Naturals
- It is USDA Certified organic peppermint oil which is 100% natural and steam distilled
- Massaging on the scalp helps relieve irritated scalp, reduce dryness, and leave hair soft and silky
- It is effective against multiple hair issues, including dandruff and flaky scalp
- It can be used on the skin and as aromatherapy for complete relaxation and stress-free life
What We Don’t Like: The results are not long-lasting.
Now that you know which essential oil works most effectively on hair, it’s time to use them for the best therapeutic results.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Jojoba Oils for Hair Growth
- 7 Best Aloe Vera Gels For Hair Growth
- 7 Best Collagens For Healthy Hair Growth
- Top 10 Best Essential Nutrients For Healthy Hair Growth
- 5 Best Homemade Hair Masks For Hair Growth And Thickness
- 5 Easy Homemade Overnight Hair Masks For Hair Growth
- 6 Best Natural Oils for Hair Growth and Thickness
- 7 Best Hair Oils For Fine Hair
- 9 Best Castor Oils For Hair Growth
- 7 Best Grapeseed Oils For Hair
- 7 Best Shampoos For Long Hair
- 7 Best Jamaican Black Castor Oils For Hair Growth