Menopause comes with tremendous hormonal changes in the body. As a result of hormonal disturbances, hair loss, dry hair, hair breakage, and fragile hair become common issues. It is when using the best shampoo for menopausal dry hair comes to the rescue.
Fortunately, many brands are manufacturing shampoos that address dry hair concerns and help to repair them. While losing hair can be distressing, it can significantly impact the personality. Managing mood swings and hot flashes is alone troublesome, let alone managing the impact of dry hair and hair fall.
If you are hitting menopause and experiencing these issues with your hair, it’s time to stay using the best shampoos for menopausal hair. Here, we have discussed the 7 best shampoos for menopausal dry hair that will make the strands hydrated and nourished. These shampoos will also prevent hair fall and encourage new hair growth.
Keep reading to know more about them.
7 Best Shampoos For Menopausal Dry Hair
1. Thick Tails Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner
- The active ingredients are Biotin, caffeine, and saw palmetto
- Excellent anti-hair loss and hair regrowth shampoo and conditioner set for women
- Effectively blocks DHT to slow down hair thinning
- Reduces the appearance of gray hair
- Rich in moisturizing ingredients
- Free of silicon, SLS and parabens
- Features Hyper-Anagen complex to stimulate hair regrowth
- Reduces the detrimental effects of DHT on the hair
What we don’t like: It may leave residue on the hair.
2. Watermans Grow Me Hair Growth Shampoo and Conditioner
- It helps get thicker, stronger, longer, and healthier-looking hair
- Active Ingredients are Biotin, caffeine, rosemary extract
- Inhibits DHT activity
- It helps to strengthen hair follicles, improve scalp circulation, and stimulate hair growth
- Infused with hair-nourishing argan oil
- It helps stimulate blood circulation on the scalp
- Enhances body, texture, and volume of the scalp
- Suitable for all hair types
What we don’t like: It has mixed reviews.
3. Shapiro MD Women’s Regrowth Kit Plus
- Minoxidil, caffeine, green tea, and saw palmetto are the active ingredients
- Improves hair thinning problems
- FDA-approved and Clinically proven to regrow hair in 3 months
- Offers 2% minoxidil treatment
- It is dermatologist tested and approved
- Rich in hydration and antioxidants
- It helps regain thicker and fuller hair
What we don’t like: May leave residue on hair.
[ Read: 10 Best Drugstore Volumizing Shampoo ]
4. Plantur 39 Phyto Caffeine Shampoo
- It is one of the best coffee shampoos for thinning hair
- Includes a scalp tonic that can be used in between shampooing
- Caffeine complex, niacin, zinc, and castor oil are the active ingredients
- It helps growth and cleansing and contains a potent hair-stimulating conditioner
- It makes hair easy to comb
- Free of sulfates and parabens
What we don’t like: Overpowering smell.
5. Virtue Flourish Shampoo for Thinning Hair
- It is a gentle lathering and purifying shampoo
- Enriches the scalp for maximizing hair growth
- Alpha keratin, larch wood extract, and probiotics are the key ingredients
- It consists of aromatic herbs, citrus, and flowers
- Purifies scalp and lather gently
- It is color-safe, paraben-free, vegan, and gluten-free
What we don’t like: Overpowering smell
[ Read: 7 Best Shampoos For Long Hair ]
6. Nioxin System 4
- Offers thicker-looking hair after two weeks
- The key ingredients are Green tea, folic acid, biotin
- It prevents existing thinning hairs from falling out
- Improves existing hair thickness
- It is clinically proven to reduce hair fall by up to 91%
- Boosts hair thickness and protects against breakage
- It is dermatologist tested and approved
What we don’t like: It contains sulfates, parabens, and sodium
7. Viviscal Densifying Shampoo and Conditioner
- It is an excellent densifying shampoo and conditioner set
- Suitable for everyday use
- Works well on all types of hair
- Biotin, keratin, and zinc are the key ingredients
- It boosts hair volume and improves shine
- Does not leave residues on the scalp
What we don’t like: It doesn’t later well. Also, the presence of sulfates may make hair dry.
So, these are some of the best shampoos for menopausal dry hair that addresses multiple hair issues and bring back the lost shine and luster in your strands. They will make the hair voluminous and prevent them from further drying.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Men Shampoos for Dry Hair
- 7 Best Oils For Dry Gray Hair
- How to Use Coconut oil for Dry Hair Treatment?
- The 5 Easy Homemade Hair Masks For Dry Hair
- 7 Best Shampoos For Oily Scalp And Dry Ends
- 7 Simple Home Remedies For Dry Itchy Scalp
- 7 Best Dry Shampoos For Sweaty Hair
- 7 Best Dry Shampoos For Fine Hair
- 7 Best Shampoos For Hair Loss Men
- 7 Best Shampoos For Mixed Hair
- 7 Best Shampoos For Synthetic Wigs