Wigs come to the rescue when you have less hair or a bald scalp. Besides, wigs also come in handy when you want a new hairdo and get a trending or stylish look. You may find different wigs with different hairstyles, made with synthetic or real hair.
Once you have a wig, you can use your hair styling tools to get straight, permed, wavy, or any other hairstyle with ease. At the same time, it won’t disturb your natural hair.
The wig’s only limitation is that it needs care and maintenance. Here, we are talking about wigs made with synthetic hair that needs TLC. It is when using the best shampoo for synthetic wigs that it helps. Proper care is the only way to main your wig last longer with shine and volume.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Best Volumizing:Awesome Synthetic Wig Shampoo [pH6]||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Affordable:Hairobics Unlimited All Day Synthetic Wig Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Gentle Formula:Jon Renau Cleanse Fiber Love Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
|Best For Eliminating Build-Up:African Essence Control Wig Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
|Best pH-Balanced Formula:HairUWear Freshening Wash Cleanse Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
|Best With Pleasant Fragrance:Estetica Designs Cleanse & Clarify Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Nourishing:Henry Margu Cleanse Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
The best shampoo for synthetic wigs should remove the impurities and residues from the strands, maintaining their shine. It will help prevent hair breakage and hair loss too. If you are not able to find the best shampoo for the wig, check out the list below, where we have carefully selected the 7 best shampoos to make your search easy.
Using these shampoos will help maintain the look, feel, shine, and smell of the wig, keeping it fresh. Keep reading to know more about the products and pick your favorite one.
7 Best Shampoo For Synthetic Wigs
1. Best Volumizing: Awesome Synthetic Wig Shampoo [pH6]
- It helps prolong the life of the wigs
- With a pH value of 6, the shampoo prevents the wig from drying out
- It imparts shine and texture to the wig
- Also, it helps add extra volume to the wig
- It has a refreshing formula that makes the wig look and feels fresh
What We Don’t Like: It features an overpowering smell.
[ Read: 10 Best Drugstore Volumizing Shampoo ]
2. Best Affordable: Hairobics Unlimited All Day Synthetic Wig Shampoo
- Removes all the build-up in the wig caused by environmental pollutants
- Cleanses the wig gently
- Formulated with coconut oil
- Ingredients help to moisturize, purify, and revitalize the wig hair
- It also retains moisture and gives an extra shine to the wig
What We Don’t Like: Unpleasing smell.
3. Best Gentle Formula: Jon Renau Cleanse Fiber Love Shampoo
- It gives stunning shine and bounce to the wig
- Gentle formula handles the wig effectively, making it look and feel fresh
- It is free of sulfates and parabens
- Extends the life of the wig and prevents the damage
What We Don’t Like: Fells slightly greasy.
4. Best For Eliminating Build-Up: African Essence Control Wig Shampoo
- A gentle formula that cleanses the wig
- Removes excess oil and dirt effectively
- It makes the wig soft and adds a beautiful shine to it
- Revitalizes the natural look of the wig
What We Don’t Like: It May feel slightly heavy.
5. Best pH-Balanced Formula: HairUWear Freshening Wash Cleanse Shampoo
- It is a luxurious pH-balanced shampoo for wig
- The gentle formula nourishes the synthetic hair effectively
- It provides weightless moisture and shines on the wigs
- Formulated to neutralize odors
- It makes the wig smell and feel fresh
What We Don’t Like: It is slightly greasy.
6. Best With Pleasant Fragrance: Estetica Designs Cleanse & Clarify Shampoo
- Formulated specifically for synthetic and human hair wigs
- Effectively removes dirt, oil, and debris from the strands
- Make the wig look and smell fresh and pleasing
- It gives the wig a beautiful shine and moisture
What We Don’t Like: Some users do not like its strong smell.
[ Read: 5 Best Sulfate Free Clarifying Shampoo ]
7. Best Nourishing: Henry Margu Cleanse Shampoo
- Formulated to cleanse and nourish wigs
- Also, it helps with hair extensions
- Effectively eliminates any kind of dirt or oil present in the wig
- It has a gentle formula that refreshes the wig’s hair
What We Don’t Like: Unpleasing smell.
So, these are some of the best shampoos for synthetic wigs that are equally good for all types of synthetic hair and hair extensions. All these products are tried and tested on different wigs, and they have given outstanding results. So, start using them on your wigs for a refreshing transformation of them.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Blue Shampoos For Brunettes
- 7 Best Natural Shampoos for Men
- 7 Best Shampoos for Combination Hair
- Is It Safe To Use Shampoo On Bald Heads
- 7 Best Shampoos For The Great Pyrenees
- Can You Dye A Synthetic Wig?
- 7 Best Sulfate-free Shampoos For Curly Hair
- 7 Best Shampoos For Tape In Extensions
- 7 Best Shampoos For Menopausal Dry Hair
- 7 Best Shampoos for Stripping Hair Colour
- 7 Best Shampoos For Postpartum Hair Loss
- 7 Best Shampoos And Conditioners For Chemo Hair