Finding the best products for combination skin is tricky, as you never know what ingredients can trigger a reaction. Generally, combination skin is oily in certain areas, especially the T-zone, and dry in the rest. Therefore, finding the best toner for combination skin is not a cakewalk. Sometimes, you need to test different products and then settle for one.
Toners help to make skin radiant and glowing. It helps hydrate the skin and removes dirt and grime while balancing its pH. Since combination skin requires hydration, a toner that can make the skin supple without stripping off the natural oil and maintaining a proper balance is the best.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Cooling Effects:Kiehls Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner||Buy on Amazon|
|Effective Formula:THAYERS Alcohol-Free Original Witch Hazel Facial Toner||Buy on Amazon|
|Anti-Aging Benefits:TruSkin Daily Facial Toner||Buy on Amazon|
|Anti-Oxidant Rich:Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Facial Toner||Buy on Amazon|
|Best for Sensitive Skin:Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner||Buy on Amazon|
|Boosts Skin Health:Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence||Buy on Amazon|
|Gentle and Effective:Elemis Skincare Soothing Apricot Toner||Buy on Amazon|
Here, we have curated a list of the 7 best toners for combination skin. We have mentioned each of their major features and potential drawbacks to help you decide on one product. So, if you have combination skin and want to work on redness, acne, premature aging, and dry skin, check out the toners we have mentioned.
Keep scrolling to find the best toner for combination skin and keep it plump and smooth.
7 Best Toners For Combination Skin
1. Cooling Effects: Kiehls Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner
- It is made with ingredients that won’t disturb the flora of sensitive skin
- Mild ingredients that stay gentle on the skin
- Works well on all skin types- normal, combination, oily and sensitive
- It contains cucumber extract and Allantoin that bring a cooling effect to the skin
- Moisturizes the skin without leaving it oily or stripping off the moisture
- Do not let the skin become dull and dry
- Effective for rosacea-prone skin too
What We Don’t Like: It has a mild fragrance, so if you prefer a fragrance-free toner, this isn’t for you.
[ Read: 7 Best Toners For Black Skin ]
2. Effective Formula: THAYERS Alcohol-Free Original Witch Hazel Facial Toner
- The active ingredient is witch hazel, which controls oil production
- It helps calm irritation and redness, plus it clears up acne
- Suitable for oily and combination skin
- Infused with aloe vera and glycerine, thus helps dry skin
- Minimizes pores and makes the skin feel refreshing
- Available in different versions- cucumber, coconut water, or lavender
What We Don’t Like: A patch test is recommended.
3. Anti-Aging Benefits: TruSkin Daily Facial Toner
- Addresses different skin issues and concerns
- Transform skin for good, making it healthy, soft, and supple
- Treats acne and breakouts, thus helping oily skin
- It contains anti-aging ingredients that reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- The active ingredient is Witch Hazel extract that helps reduce inflammation and irritation
- It also consists of Glycolic Acid and Vitamin C that even the skin tone and protect the skin from sun damage
What We Don’t Like: It has fragrance.
[ Read: 7 Best Toners For Oily Skin ]
4. Anti-Oxidant Rich: Aesop Parsley Seed Anti-Oxidant Facial Toner
- Offers the benefits of botanical extracts for the skin
- It contains Parsley Seed, Blue Chamomile, and Lavender Stem
- Cleanses the skin deeply and offers deep nourishment
- It also contains witch hazel that calms the skin and refines the pores
- Helps remove dirt and grime from the pores, minimizing them and ensuring even skin tone with a smoother complexion
- It is non-irritating and feels lightweight
- Suitable for all skin types
What We Don’t Like: It is an expensive product
5. Best for Sensitive Skin: Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner
- It is a gentle toner, giving soft, smooth, and supple skin
- It contains seven major ingredients
- Milk Vetch root type extract is the major and active ingredient
- It features medicinal properties and makes skin youthful and younger
- Reduces inflammation and skin irritation
- Protects skin from photosensitivity
- It keeps skin well-hydrated, deeply nourished, and non-irritated
- It is lightweight and stays gentle and comfortable on the skin
What We Don’t Like: It is non-dermatologist tested.
[ Read: 10 Best Toner For Sensitive Skin ]
6. Boosts Skin Health: Missha Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence
- It contains fewer ingredients and helps make skin healthy and supple
- It stays gentle on the skin and is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive
- Moisturizes skin thoroughly and keep it well-balanced
- Infused with fermented extracts that help to keep the skin healthy and remove all impurities
- It also contains niacinamide and ceramides that gently keep skin nourished
- Replenish moisture into the skin and helps soothe irritation
What We Don’t Like: It has a mild fragrance.
7. Gentle and Effective: Elemis Skincare Soothing Apricot Toner
- It contains mild ingredients that stay gentle on the skin
- It helps to remove the traces of makeup that doesn’t come out with cleanser
- It is non-irritating and suitable for all skin types
- Contains sweet betty flower, a natural plant extract
- Balances the skin’s pH and deeply hydrates the skin
- Enables skin to absorb moisturizers and serum effectively
What We Don’t Like: It is pricey.
These are the best toners for combination skin. Start using them and transform your skin from dull and dry to soft and supple.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Toners For Dry Skin
- How To Use Toner?
- Is Toner Supposed To Burn?
- 7 Best Korean Toners for Oily Skin
- 7 Best Foundations For Combination Skin
- Top 9 Homemade Face Mask Recipes for All Skin Types
- 5 Best Similar Tatcha Dewy Skin Cream Products
- How to Choose the Right Foundation for Your Skin Type and Tone