Dark circles are common problems of youth today, occurring because of stress, fatigue, sleeplessness and even sometimes because of genetics. There are certain home remedies that can be used for getting rid of them such as aloe vera, almond oil, coffee, and baking soda. Let us see one such method to get rid of the dark circles naturally.
Baking Soda and Lemon for Dark Circles
- Baking soda- 1 tsp
- Lemon juice- Few drops
Process of using:
- Add baking soda and lemon to a bowl and mix well till the paste is light yellow.
- Apply it to the dark circles using your fingers.
- Keep it for 15 minutes before washing your face with water.
- Baking soda bleaches the skin naturally, lightens and exfoliates it and even reduces inflammation.
- Lemon juice has vitamin C and bleaching characteristics which help in lightening the dark circles as well as making the skin firm.
- You can use it 1-2 times a week or even daily for better results.
Tips: If the mixture feels harsh on your skin, reduce the quantity of lemon as it has acidic nature and might dry out the under-eye skin. Make sure to use a good moisturizer after the process to the skin remains hydrated.
You can find plenty of products available in the market for treating dark circles but the chemicals in them make them unsafe compared to the natural masks. But besides the natural treatments, make sure to rest well, follow healthy eating habits and stay hydrated to avoid the dark circles.
- How To Use Castor Oil For Dark Circles
- How to Use Coconut Oil for Dark Circles
- Vitamin E oil for Dark Circles – Benefits, Uses and Tips