Change your hair look trendy by using Good Dye Young Semi-Permanent Cream Hair Dye Color. It is Kowabunga green which gives you an extraordinary look to the hair. This product has a nice natural fragrance. It is a citrus/spicy scent that is renowned for reducing stress.
Good dye young products are ammonia-free, formaldehyde free, PPD-free and paraben free. It is a super rich color through vibrant pigmentation.
How it Works:
- This product is specially formulated with sunflower extract to condition. The color is all highly pigmented and mixable.
- It has the fragrance of essential oil bergamot for a soothing, relaxing scent.
- This semi-permanent color can help to build up your hair strength.
- Color puts a coating on hair that protects from excessive heat from the sun and cold in the winter.
- It will help to cover grey hairs .
- It is made with professional -grade pigments.
- It stains on your skin mostly over the ears.
Rating: 4.4 out of 5
Good Dye Young Semi-Permanent Cream Hair Dye is a high quality, creamy semi-permanent hair dye. It is vegan and cruelty free. This is a good product where professionals will suggest.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
Q. For how many washes will it last?
Ans: Color fade varies from person to person, but in general, darker colors tend to last longer than lighter shades because they have a heavier dye load. If well taken care of, GDY color can last.
Q. Can you flat iron hair with it?
Ans: Absolutely! The flat iron hasn’t had any ill effects on the color
Q. Is it temporary?
Ans: Yes, it is a semi-permanent dye but it will leave behind some pigment depending on your natural color and if you lighten your hair.
- Arctic Fox Vegan and Cruelty-Free Semi-Permanent Hair Color Dye
- Manic Panic Green Envy Hair Dye
- Crazy Color Hair Dye
- Adore Semi-Permanent Haircolor
- Got2b Metallic Permanent Hair Color
- Ion Intensive Shine 00 Clear Demi Permanent Creme Hair Color 00 Clear