Vitamins are known as the supplements that have all positive effect on the body inside and out. Vitamin deficiency shows on the skin, face and the neck. Deficiency of vitamins causes the skin to become ugly, lethargic, rashes and your skin become shrunken. Obviously, no one can stand these kinds of trouble with the appearance and they seek for various remedial options to fulfil the vitamins deficiency. Vitamin C deficiency is one of the most common deficiencies as it is not easy to get enough vitamin C from the regular intake of food. Vitamin deficiency in the body provokes to breach the internal organs and body functional systems. In such case lack of vitamins it is most important to understand, so we can supplement the required vitamins through external sources.
Table of Contents
Effective Vitamins for Skin:
Eleven essential vitamins have been indicated as necessary for stimulating the growth of skin. A list of vitamins that are essential for the skin is listed below.
- Retinol (vitamin A) vitamin helps to fight with seditious processes in the face.
- It helps to get rid of the drying of the upper layers of the epithelium.
- It has the great antiseptic property that regulates the sebaceous glands.
- It eliminates wrinkles.
- It speeds up the production of collagen.
- It rejuvenates skin cells.
- It helps to eliminate dark spots.
Vitamin B1 or Thiamine:
- Thiamine or Vitamin B1 is helpful in order to fight against aging of the skin.
- It has powerful antioxidants that reduce free radical production in the body.
- It reduces spots that are age-related.
- Riboflavin helps to improve your respiratory cells.
- It helps to increase the metabolism.
- It supports the color of the face.
- It makes the skin soft and revitalized.
- Pantothenic acid helps to get rid of wrinkles.
- It is a moisturizer for the skin.
- The anti-inflammatory function of vitamin B5 helps in maintaining skin health.
- Pyridoxine is antiseptic that helps to treat many skin diseases.
- It helps in reducing acne problem effectively.
- It boosts your circulatory system and helps in providing nourishment to the skin.
- Folic acid is a superb “weapon” that helps to fight against acne.
- Deficiency of this vitamin leaves the skin dry and cracking hence it is essential for maintaining hydration in the skin.
- Ascorbic acid helps to tone up the blood vessels of the circulatory system.
- This vitamin helps to generate collagen.
- This vitamin helps to keep skin in ideal condition
- It prevents premature aging.
- It makes the skin soft and flexible.
- Vitamin E or tocopherol protects the skin from harsh UV rays.
- It provides the skin with a smooth appearance
- It has anti-aging properties.
- This vitamin that eliminates removes pigmentation.
- It helps to prevent swelling of the skin.
- Vitamin K helps to get rid of inflammation and acne.
- Biotin gives to increase restoration of the upper skin.
- It also regulates the body’s fat and carbon exchange.
Foods to Eat for Vitamins:
- Vitamin A is found mostly in the liver (beef, pork, fish, and poultry), eggs, and dairy products.
- Most vitamins are present in carrots, parsley, legumes, mushrooms, melons, blackberries, blueberries, green onions, lettuce, sorrel, dill. These vitamins provide better skin condition.
- Vitamin C is found in black currants, bananas, oranges, tangerines, lemons, sweetie, and grapefruits. Vegetables are great sources of vitamin C as well. Some of the vegetables are bell peppers, cabbage, radishes, potatoes and others. To berries are kiwi, cranberry, cranberry, nut crops.
- Vitamin E is present in vegetable oils legumes, corn, almonds, peanuts, cereals. Vitamin E is also found in the meat of fish, boiled eggs, meat, tomatoes, and bananas.
- Vitamin B is found in cereals, meat, liver, green vegetables, dairy products, bananas, chicken, mushrooms, avocados, and yeast.
- Vitamin D, vitamin K is found in meat, eggs, protein products, dairy products, peanuts, cereals, vegetables, and fish.
Maintain a rich diet containing all these food products and if the food you eat is not mentioned in the above list then you can start to take external supplements. However, natural sources of vitamins are preferred.
It is sternly prohibited to merge vitamin complexes and vitamins separately. Every time you get on to a vitamin schedule it is essential to maintain and monitor your diet and reduce the intake of alcohol as much as possible.
- Best Vitamins for Hair Growth
- Vitamins for Depression For Good Health
- Vitamins & Supplements to to Strengthen Bones and Joints
- Vitamins & Supplements are Good for Hair, Skin and Nail Growth