Women are fond of beauty yes, whenever they hear about the beauty salons or makeup they are always ready for that. They do makeup to their face to look attractive but what about the eyelashes how they can make them more attractive? Even, they buy numbers of products to enhance the beauty of eyelashes but they should know that instead of buying those products for eyelashes they should make own and use at home.
You will be astonished by the fact that natural ingredients are the “base” of any means to care for the skin or hair. It is a perfect combination of numerous natural ingredients with a little addition of artificial elements. So, now the question is that how to make your eyelashes more attractive and beautiful.
- Almond oil for eyelashes: can we consider almond oil “gimmick” for the beauty of the world?
- What useful properties endowed with almond oil for eyelashes?
- Scope of almond oil: then and now
- Almond oil for eyelashes, use
- How to apply almond oil on eyelashes
- Contraindications for use almond oil for eyelashes
- Almond oil for eyelashes, reviews
- Almond oil for eyelashes, photos
- The effect of almond oil for eyelashes – a vivid example
- Castor oil and almond oil for eyelashes: what is the difference
- How to make the house an effective tool for the eyelashes on the basis of almond oil
Almond Oil for Eyelashes:
Almond oil for eyelashes: can we consider almond oil “gimmick” for the beauty of the world?
You of course used, or ate the nuts they are called almonds. Girls and women are too happy to use these products that are used to make many delicious foods such as pastries. But ever you have tried to think that almonds may have a collection of useful properties for the human body.
Almond is formed from the genus plum. One a time this was really fantastic product in Europe, as well as many nuts. In Russia this nut was used in green tea and coffee, which were brought from far-off Asia. It is recommended to use only the nut for its anticipated purpose – to eat, but the oils of almonds have plentiful features for therapeutic and prophylactic agents.
What Useful Properties Gifted with Almond Oil for Eyelashes?
Almond oil is procured by hot or cold pressing; it is rich source of vitamins and mineral elements. All vitamins are found in almond such as Vitamin B, and A, E, and F. Even, the composition of these oil are loaded with full ranges of macro- and trace elements and proteins.
Scope of Almond Oil: Then and Now
In very previous era, when people distinguished more treatment options, the actual work of almond oil contains with the entire anti-inflammatory effect on the body. Along with, this tool has been used and as an improvement. Almond oil has become an outstanding tool that features to heal the burns or wounds – after applying all the marks on your body tightened and reduces pains instantly.
As we know that almond oil is used as a cosmetic. Using almonds helps to promote the growth of eyelashes and eyebrows. Although, almond oil eyelashes provides you “new life”, but it is essential to stay to certain rules before applying this safe and effective natural remedies.
Almond Oil for Eyelashes: Use
There are ample of rules that every woman should adhere to it and if you want to get any dizzying effect then use of almond oil, is not exactly harmful for your health. However, the almond oil is usually safe and it contains anti-inflammatory agent.
- Individual intolerance – It is very imperative that just before applying almond oil on the eyelashes earlier need to check for allergic reactions. In case if it will allergic reaction so, you will know easily in small test. For test you should this oil to the felon of the elbow (inside) and leave. Just wait for 12 hours. If there are red spots, itching or other unpleasant sensations – avoid the almond oil.
- Just watch your self life means after using the almond oil. In that case do not use the oil, which is no longer appropriate for use. That time you feel sensation if you will have any problem with almonds.
- Almond oil for eyelash growth less oily in reliability than well-liked in extensive circles of the castor. But if you have already used started using this tool, and it is not sure how to act in response to the body, it is greatly recommended to begin using “dilute” oil. For this to combine oil and distilled / boiled water in a ratio of 2 parts to 1 (more oil – less water).
- Remember that you should avoid contact with water after use almond oil on the eyelashes. Once the oil is separated from the eyelashes with a cotton pad or paper towel, then don’t need to touch, much less to rinse the remains of the water of oil. The mixture of fatty oil and water can create blockage of pores, as a result, formation of nasty “Eye” diseases that require to be eliminated surgically, for example, chalazion.
- Almond oil for eyebrows and eyelashes must be used in a heated state. Essentially it requires little heat it before application to the cilia (especially if you oil diluted with water). Only warm oil can provide you a positive effect on hair follicles.
How to Apply Almond Oil on Eyelashes
- Clean all makeup from the face. There should be no any sign of eyelashes on your eyes. Almond oil can be applied that means of “wiping”. Many women use it to remove eye make-up and they are really get effective result by this oil.
- Almond oil shimmers of “native” bottle / that is packaged in pre-cleaned bottle from under the carcass.
- Heat gently. Someone can have in the water bath, someone under running hot water. You can select the process that is most like you. It is highly recommended not to warm up a bottle of almond oil in a microwave oven. Resulting the waves can fall down useful minerals oils.
- Take a neat and clean brush for eyelashes (from the same carcass as the purified bottle) and light movements and then put almond oil on the lashes and eyebrows. Note that the pair “dabs” brush will be adequate. But the roots of the eyelashes are better left natural oil. The required amount of funds on their own “go down” for the cilium to the bulb. At the same time the excess deposited on the hair roots, can do more harm than good.
- Need to cool oil on eyelashes and eyebrows for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove rest with a paper towel.
- After the process, do not washings! Keep away from contact eyelashes with water at least an hour.
- Prepare make-up remover face and eyes in particular.
- Pour a small amount of almond oil into a suitable container to warm up.
- Warms in a water bath or under running hot water.
- Now soak two cotton disc obtained a warm vehicle. You do not need to do disk soaking. light “humidity” be sufficient it to condition.
- We put down down on the sofa. Close your eyes. Keep cotton pads on your eyes and get relax for 10-15 minutes.
- After the process you should remove the excess oil from the eyelashes using a paper towel.
- Do not wash at all. Avoid contact eyelashes with water at least an hour.
Contraindications for Use of Almond Oil for Eyelashes:
Here you don’t find the contraindications and almonds are safe to use. But keep in mind that you should avoid almond oil in case of:
- Inflammatory processes in the eyes.
- Individual intolerance of components.
- The use of “cold” oil.
- Not promoted demakijazh on the face and eyes.
- Expiry date in almond oil.
Almond Oil for Eyelashes: Reviews
Through internet there are numbers reviews can be read like that almond oil has a positive effect on the eyelashes. They make your eyelashes thicker, longer and more beautiful. If you will use for long time that (more than one month) starts to raise new cilia of the dead before the bulbs.
The best thing is that no any negative response is provided whereas; many women report that they have not obtained any adverse effect. The almond oil has a harmful effect only if abandoned the rules and guidelines that have been already said to you.
When you visit to the drug store or pharmacy and buy almond oil, then it is not necessary to check: it is real or false. On the other hand, it is important to discriminate the natural product from a fake.
Natural almond oil includes transparent color or it comes in slightly yellowish tint. The smell should be barely visible.
The Effect of Almond Oil for Eyelashes – a Vivid Example
We request you to see the effect that can be obtained after the application of almond oil for eyelashes before and after:
Castor Oil and Almond Oil for Eyelashes: What is the Difference
If it will be compared between two oils, there is no dissimilarity. They both consist of enough high application of vitamins and mineral substances that have a positive impact on the growth and quality of the eyelashes. As the almond oil is easy to apply, and it does not overflow like a castor. So, getting the oil on the mucous covering of the eyes and the nasty consequences of this are eliminated.
How to make an effective beauty product for the eyelashes on the basis of almond oil
1. Almond oil + burdock:
- 1 liter of water;
- 5 Art. l. almond oil;
- 200 grams of burdock (root and herb).
How to Prepare?
- Take a pan, Pour the water back.
- Put on medium heat.
- Add (in cold water) dried burdock (root and herb),
- Mix thoroughly well.
- Cover with a closure.
- Make to boil.
- Cover without fire for about an hour.
- Add almond oil composition obtained in the above amounts.
- Mix all mix well
- Put them in a dark place for 4 days (leave at room temperature).
This combination is extremely ideal for the care of eyelashes. Use it both times at morning and evening, then rinse your eyes and you will feel the frothiness on the eyelashes and their transformation.
2. The means for activating the growth of eyelashes, “4 oil.”
- almond oil – 2 parts;
- olive oil – 1 part;
- Burdock oil – 1 part;
- castor oil – 1 part.
How to Prepare?
Mix all above oil mix.
It is importance reminder that you need to combine all in such proportions of oil will very liquid solution, which will be inconvenient to apply on lashes. So we advise to put in a bit of Peruvian balsam that helps to renovate the lashes and make them thicker.
Even, you can also add any oils and ingredients what are suitable for you exactly. The given proportions of oils or a combination thereof – is a type of basic structure that can provide as an superb “beginning” for the making of its own effective means.
3. “Deadly force” of the two oils.
- castor oil – 1 part;
- almond oil – 1 part.
The most successful and effective tool, and it has been also tested by millions of women. A combination of two well-liked and effective oils that aids to make your eyelashes extremely attractive, beautiful and healthy. It is perfect for women who too often use ink or just made eyelash, which had a harmful impact on the “native” hair.
The entire one can be made just to combine almond oil and castor in the same proportions and applied in the same way as per as proper instruction only. All limitations and effects are the same to those specified only for almond oil.
Almond Oil for Eyelashes: Note
As the mentioned formulations can be used for you alone at a time. Using excess masks will give unpleasant result to your eyelashes. Also do not use oil excess than once a day.SHARE THIS STORY ON FACEBOOK