Aging affects not only our health but our skin and hair too. As we age, getting gray hair is not a new thing. It happens mainly because the supply of melanin pigment to the follicles depletes. However, other factors such as genetics, diet, and ethnicity also affect it tremendously. It is the reason why some people experience gray hair before others of the same age.
Even though you may try multiple products, there is still no scientifically proven method of reviving the follicle’s melanin production. It means that once hair has turned gray, it cannot attain the previous color until you don’t dye it.
If you are fine coloring and hiding your white hair, we have come up with the 7 best colors for white hair. Since giving a drastic change by using some dark colors may make you look funny, we have listed only light colors that will complement your skin tone and give you a stunning look.
Check out the best colors for white hair!
7 Best Colors For White Hair
1. Smokey Silver: L’Oreal Paris Feria Multi-Faceted Shimmering Permanent Hair Color Hair Dye
- It helps bring intensified color to hair, turning white hair into smokey silver
- Features a prismatic color, spectrum custom-blended, ensuring white hair looks gorgeous
- The formula is ultra-nourishing to the hair and stays gentle on the scalp
- The color is inspired by cutting-edge fashion, giving you the trendiest look
What we don’t like: The scalp may feel slightly irritated on certain skin types; therefore, perform a patch test.
[ Read: How Long Does Permanent Hair Dye Last? ]
2. Balayage: Clairol Nice’n Easy Balayage Permanent Hair Dye, Blondes Hair Color
- Best for creating trending highlights, making white hair look awesome
- Gives a bold as well as subtle look for a flawless persona
- Infused with hair-friendly ingredients that stay gentle on strands
- Free of nasty ingredients that can make hair fragile and weak
What we don’t like: Hair may feel dry after application, but with proper care, they look natural.
3. Extra Light Ash Blonde: Schwarzkopf Keratin Color Permanent Hair Color Cream
- It is a perfect color for white hair as it maintains its natural look of it yet adds a different personality
- Comes with a pre-color serum for strong and healthy-looking hair
- The color intensity is perfect for giving the desired shade
- Helps to get even color, straight from the roots to the tips
What we don’t like: It is an ultra-light color; therefore, people looking for some darker shades should go for it.
4. Light Blonde: Permanent Hair Color by Revlon
- Best to color hair at home as it comes with easy-to-apply instructions
- The results are long-lasting
- Formulated with nourishing ingredients that keep hair soft and supple
- It is an ammonia-free hair color formula enriched with keratin and silk amino acid
- Features Revlon’s 3D Color Gel Technology for extra nourishment
What we don’t like: Limited shades are available.
[ Read: 15 Basic Hair Care Tips ]
5. Light Brown: Clairol Nice’n Easy Permanent Hair Dye
- Helps create three hair tones and highlights with its exclusive Color Blend Technology
- Gives an authentic look wherein the color lasts for more than 8 weeks
- Comes with color blend formula, color blend activator, cc plus color seal conditioner, expert gloves
- Easy to use
What we don’t like: The application may seem messy, but it helps get the best color for white hair.
6. Deep Light Golden Brown: Garnier Hair Color Nutrisse Ultra Coverage Nourishing Creme
- It is formulated to develop rich color that can cover white hair with ease
- Enriched with the goodness of avocado, olive, and shea oils to keep hair well moisturized and protected
- Deeply nourishes the strands and features non-drip creme formula
- No mess, easy application, and great for coloring white hair
What we don’t like: It takes time to produce the desired color, so you must be patient.
7. Extra Light Natural Blonde: L’Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Permanent Triple Care Hair Color
- Helps color the most stubborn grays with ease
- Ensures generous hair color from root to tips
- Enriched with the goodness of ceramide, pro-keratine, and glycerine for revitalized hair
- Comes with after-color shampoo with Glycerin that helps eliminate excess residue from the scalp and strands.
What we don’t like: You may need to take the help of someone if doing it at home.
[ Read: Hair Color For Sensitive Scalp ]
These colors look great on people with white hair. They will mimic the original hair color, ensuring you don’t look overdone. Pick the best colors for white hair and flaunt your luscious locks.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Blonde Hair Dyes for Dark Hair
- Purple Shampoo On White Hair
- How To Get Rid of White Hair in Young Age?
- Home Remedies for Gray Hair
- 7 Best Hair Colors For 60 Year Old Black Woman
- 7 Best Hair Colors For African American Gray Hair
- 7 Best Dye For Black Women’s Hair