You can find countless designs in the Indian fashion segment for decades. One such style is said to be a pot-neck blouse design. This design has a small pot-shaped cut is done on the back of the blouse and it is tied with the help of a top or strings. This blouse usually has heavy demand in the traditional saree to give a luxurious, plush, and feminine style statement. Here, we have compiled the top and excellent varieties of pot neck blouses you may love at first sight. Continue reading to check the recent trends out!
20 Pot Neck Blouse Designs
1. Bridal Pot Neck Design For Blouse
Now let’s take a look at the irresistible pattern pot neck blouse. The checked border around the pot neck gives such a sophisticated style to this bridal green color saree. The silvery border on the half sleeve looks even more pretty.
[ Read: 20 Pattu Big Border Blouse Design ]
2. Gold Border Pot Neck Design For Blouse
Here is a beautiful pot-neck blouse designed with flawless beads and floral patchwork. The gold border with fine beadwork on the whole blouse imparts a royal touch but does not compromise the traditional vibe.
3. Countless Bead Pot Neck Design For Blouse
Mostly the beauty of a blouse strongly depends on the stones and beads work which are used to embellish them. Zillions of beadwork around the pot neck make this a perfect bridal blouse.
4. Silk Pot Neck Design For Blouse
Often many of you underestimate the power of a plain blouse. If it is black, you can easily team up with any of your saree especially silk saree with the correct amount of border work as shown in the picture.
5. Designer Pot Neck Design For Blouse
If you want an eye-catching blouse collection in your wardrobe you must add this to your blouse list. Ensure your saree or lehenga color matches the blouse detail for an alluring style.
6. Pink Pot Neck Design For Blouse
Do you like to bring a modern touch to your simple cotton saree, why make late, have this perfect choice pot neck blouse design? Pretty dori and hooks in the design give a contemporary touch.
7. Pleated Pot Neck Design For Blouse
In case you are not comfortable wearing a backless blouse, grabbing this style is a great idea! Royal blue pleated work on the neckline and hand border gives real beauty.
8. Button Style Pot Neck Design For Blouse
Have this button style for a casual or formal event. But you need to take special care of the design and little details need to add in that would bring true charm and elegance to your blouse.
9. Half Sleeve Pot Neck Design For Blouse
Want to instantly transform your plain sarees into grand traditional wear, get your blouse dipped with delightful embroidery. If do so, you will end up with an enviable blouse like in the image.
10. Pot Neck Design For A Blouse With A Beautiful Tassel
The plain white blouse with cute tassel works seamlessly go well to bestow you with a fashionable look. This long sleeve blouse is blend well with an orange cotton saree which is something that everyone loves to have.
11. Aari Work Pot Neck Design For Blouse
While creative embroidery on the blouse’s back neck makes your blouse so beautiful having them decorated with a jewelry knot will offer a fabulous finish to your blouse to make it very much pretty.
[ Read: 20 Heavy Aari Work Blouse Design ]
12. Short Sleeve Pot Neck Design For Blouse
Those who love to have short sleeves should consider this style. To glam up your back neck, try a plain blouse with chic floral tie-backs. Step-by-step tassels compliment your full blouse.
13. Powder Blue Pot Neck Design For Blouse
Are you searching to flaunt a neat and decent blouse design for your special occasions, then you must opt for this powder blue hue pot neck design blouse.
14. Lace Work Pot Neck Design For Blouse
To be more creative instead of plain fabrics, try a lacework border design to nail this blouse style. Diamond-shaped patchwork around the pot neck border looks mind-blowing.
15. Half Saree Pot Neck Design For Blouse
A blouse neck design that goes well with saree and lehengas is said to be a pot neck design. The combination of yellow and blue grants a fantastic appearance.
16. Dual Tone Pot Neck Design For Blouse
Make your friend jealous of your blouse with this green modern dual-tone pot neck blouse design. When the deep neck meets the trendy design, you will end up in an awesome blouse style like this.
17. Beige Pot Neck Design For Blouse
This particular beige pot-neck blouse will make a heavenly addition to your wardrobe collection. A plain blouse with matching tassel work brings an exquisite appearance.
[ Read: 19 Latest Beige Color Sarees with Images ]
18. Mesh Hand Pot Neck Design For Blouse
The blue pot neck blouse will match your requirements if you are looking for a gorgeous yet not very heavy as well as bold design. Floral knot work is elegant and classic yet not heavy on style and look.
19. Heavy Embroidery Pot Neck Design For Blouse
Beyond stones and beads, if you are in need of other embellished to flaunt for your important occasions, then don’t forget to opt this heavy embroidery neckline pot neck blouse design.
20. Pom Pom Style Pot Neck Design For Blouse
This pom-pom style is unique, urbane, and also breathtakingly sensuous. One blouse every single should have is pom pom style pot neck blouse design. Pom pom is stitched around the round shape which is drop-dread gorgeous for a black cotton saree.
You Might Also Like:
- 20 Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
- 20 Graceful Pics of Net Blouse Designs
- Top 20 Grand Aari Work Blouse Design
- 20 Beautiful Pink Maggam Work Blouse Designs
- Top 20 Green Color Pattu Blouse Designs
- Top 20 Green Blouse Maggam Work Designs
- 20 Modern Kasu Work Blouse Designs
- 20 Saree Blouse Design Front And Back
- 20 Beautiful Aari Work Blouse Hand Designs
- 20 Modern Boat Neck Blouse Design Front And Back
- Top 20 Latest Silk Saree Blouse Designs (With Borders)