A well-crafted and perfectly stitched blouse is a great companion to any type of saree. The pleasant blouse can be an excellent addition to your wardrobe. With the wedding season around the corner, it is a difficult task to search for the perfect outfit to make you hog the limelight. To make this session more interesting, we are giving a front and back design, from which you can select whatever design you want, it may be a front or back. Whether it is a wedding or casual event. the upcoming catalog will give you a big relief.
20 Saree Blouse Design Front And Back
1. Teal Green Saree Blouse Design Front And Back
For younger women, teal green with a boat neck design is charismatic and enchanting. Designer work on the hip line and hand border is wonderful to be paired with the same color-matching saree.
[ Read: 20 Latest Back Boat Neck Blouse Designs ]
2. Net Saree Blouse Design Front And Back
The cutwork and embroidery are seen in this delightful blouse. The sheer fabric is what makes this blouse design very delicate and perfect for most net or transparent sarees.
3. Satin Saree Blouse Design Front And Back
The blue puff sleeve blouse has a floral printed design all over the body which is matching with a beautiful pink satin saree giving a feminine and girlish look. It will help to reveal the vibrant side of your personality.
4. Saree Blouse Design Front And Back With The Pleated End
If you are a woman with a slender body, try this purple pleated style blouse design for a pattu saree. To make your look more attractive pick proper jewelry like a necklace, bangle, earring, and more.
5. Designer Saree Blouse Design Front And Back
The netted sheer fabric blouse design has a sleek cut design on the back. It reveals some skin which gives a glamorous look. Such sleek-cut designs are very best when teamed up with a designer saree.
[ Read: 20 Saree Blouse Design Front And Back ]
6. Kerala Saree Blouse Design Front And Back
The half-sleeve blouse pattern comes with an uber-cool design. Try this printed design blouse with a beautiful Kerala saree for a traditional or casual event, but be sure that many people will compliment your fashion and style.
7. Kanjeevaram Saree Blouse Design Front And Back
Young ladies who like traditional with modern touch shall try, this style has a big border with elbow sleeve. This pink blouse is excellent for a yellow kanjeevaram saree.
8. Gold And Pink Saree Blouse Design Front And Back
If you are interested to have a floral design on one side of the front and back blouse, then try this sleeveless blouse without any hesitation. With a front v-cut neck, this blouse is very classy and stylish.
9. Green And Purple Saree Blouse Design Front And Back
The purple boat neck blouse in which truly enchanting and it adds sophistication to this pattern. The beautiful purple and green combo get more pretty when worn with a simple embroidery blouse design.
10. Small Border Saree Blouse Design Front And Back
Perfect for any party or casual event at night, this beautiful saree blouse with a back bow is attractive. The stylish back design with an elbow sleeve printed blouse is exemplary for a girl who likes to be modern.
[ Read: 20 Trendy Blouse Design For Fat Ladies ]
11. Bridal Saree Blouse Front And Back
One can never fail to bestow you a compliment when you wear such a tremendous blouse design. It is sure a bridal specific and looks gorgeous when make over with bridal jewelry.
12. Zebra Stripes Saree Blouse Design Front And Back
Try this fancy newly designed blouse for any upcoming party. The blouse is designed with a high neck and half medium sleeve. If you want to move from the traditional touch, have this trendy blouse design.
13. Floral Printed Saree Blouse Design Front And Back
Are you still shy and away from a backless blouse? then try this netted-back version of a backless blouse. It is extremely modern and this design is something that can be tried for receptions and parties.
14. White Saree Blouse Design Front And Back
The simplest kalamkari design is truly pretty for everyday wear. This printed blouse with a bell sleeve is very modern and stylish. It will be attractive when matches it with the proper saree.
15. Green Saree Blouse Design Front And Back
The interesting red polka dot pattern is sure to try the next time when you go for attending any casual or cocktail party. This white sleeveless saree is awesome when worn with a paisley border green saree.
16. Brown Saree Blouse Design Front And Back
Women who do not shy and not away from wearing such revealing yet charming blouse designs must try this pot neck design. Net embroidery work on the elbow sleeve end uplifts the entire look.
17. Saree Blouse Design Front And Back With Peplum Style
Peplum blouses come under the popular style list and are often worn as a stylish and elegant addition to your blouse collections. It can blend very well with any type of outfit and suit for modern occasions.
[ Read: 20 Best Hand Kutch Work Blouse Designs ]
18. Red And Black Saree Blouse Design Front And Back
This fabric blouse design is extremely chic with a printed design on the bodice. It is flawless to go with all the casual and normal functions. A sleeveless red blouse gives quite a glamorous look with a red saree.
19. Transparent Sarees Blouse Front And Back
A transparent saree is something that allows you to be bold and modern. A half net on the front with a triangle cut in the back is a good choice for a classy evening.
20. Silver Border Saree Blouse Front And Back
One of the most elegant blouse designs best suited for cotton or any traditional drape. It will be a savior blouse for times when you don’t have the right blouse for your saree for any function.
You Might Also Like:
- 20 Pattu Pavadai Blouse Design For Adults
- Top 20 Half Collar Neck Blouse Designs
- 20 Modern Cotton Saree Back Neck Blouse Design
- 20 Beautiful Hand-painted Blouse Painted Designs
- 20 Silver Aari Work Blouse Designs
- 20 Simple Pattu Mirror Work Blouse Designs
- 20 Modern Skirt And Blouse For A Party
- Top 20 Half Saree Blouse Designs Front And Back