Every woman loves to be the trend and unique in all the costumes. And also bored with normal blouse designs and want to try different types of designs. In a way, got a clue about patchwork blouses for all types of sarees and innovatively create enormous designs and some of them listed below.
20 Best Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
1. Elephant Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
No girls want to do away with the patchwork design on their blouse, especially elephant design impact a great role in the design industry. The small elephant patch in the back neck of the pink blouse suits the fancy lehenga.
2. U Shape Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
Always crush on this tassel work blouse make pride to wear. The girl wears a green saree, matched with a contrast navy blue patchwork blouse designed with tassels on the top of the neck. The big bow at the center and bottom of the blouse give fancy look.
[ Read: 15 Latest Patch Work Blouse Designs ]
3. Plunge Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
Create everyone eye-catcher on you with the gorgeous purple blouse, and patchwork is done on the front side of the blouse. The small paisley design printed in golden color and gold embroidery zari decorate like borders of the blouse.
4. Slanting Line Cut Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
Ready for the parties with a stunning outlook! The dark lavender with cluster hook golden print gives a bright appearance. Slanting line cut and kept knot on every cut part in the back neck design in the blouse provide more elegance.
5. Broad V Shape Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
Feel breezy in every moment with an easy-sleeve blouse for the pink saree. The floral printed blouse with the easy sleeve and two pieces of flower cut stitched on the back of the blouse is awesome.
6. Multicolour Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
Want to show color in draping, choose this option. The blouse is worked with multicolor cloth attached in both borders and the back neck side of the blouse. In the back round neck, the colorful patchwork is attached and adds more attraction to the blouse.
7. Mandarin Collar Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
Make a majestic look in a traditional drape with more elegance! The girl wears a cotton saree matched with a mandarin collar half-sleeve blouse to feel comfort. The patchwork added more amazement and view bold appearance.
8. Patchwork Deep V-neck Blouse Design
Don’t you avoid seeing such a seamless beauty in the Tulle badla saree? Here is the girl wearing that saree paired with two types of designed patched blouses with half sleeves to make her grand looking.
9. Patchwork Blouse Neck Design With Puff Sleeve
Let’s try this puff sleeve blouse for a western sleeve. The blouse work with small pieces of fabric and a big puff sleeve to give a modern outlook. The patchwork in the front neck provides you with stylish form.
10. The 70s Cropped Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
The multicolored patchwork design in the plain white blouse with the full hand is all time favorite one. It is a collar and a full hand sleeve is work with a patchwork of the same pattern giving fabulous look.
11. Triangle Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
No one should cross you without asking about the designs of your blouse. The brown color blouse patchwork like a triangle shape with tassels is very creative.
12. U-shaped Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
Be an attention seeker in the cotton saree pair with a patchwork blouse. The printed saree matching with stone and embroidery with patchwork gives pretty to you and the U shape neck with mirror decoration is like an ornament to you.
13. Halter Style Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
Think of a super trendy blouse in halter style- it is absolutely pretty. A combination of patchwork designs in a halter style gives more elegance and suits all types of fancy sarees.
14. Broad V Shape Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
Make your style and satisfy yourself, here the shiny and V-shaped blouse can pair with all types of designer sarees. The patchwork blouse with a broad V shape and the transparent royal blouse with dots give more elegance.
15. Sleek Cut Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
Get ready for the party, ready to go with this patchwork blouse in a fancy way. The cotton blouse stitches a sleek design in the back neck and the half sleeve is classy.
16. Patchwork Blouse Boat Neck Design
The colorful arrangement of the design in a patchwork blouse, matched with a transparent saree makes it visible. The golden border with half sleeves and a closed neck gives a fashioned outlook.
[ Read: 20 Latest Boat Neck Blouse Designs ]
17. Pot Neck Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
No one dislikes a pattern neck blouse, which creates a stunning view of you. Blue printed blouse with pot neck patchwork on the back side of the neck makes a massive attitude.
18. Colorful Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
Wants to create a revolution with the traditional outfit; here, the girl tried a bandhani skirt paired with a multi-color patchwork blouse with mirror work. The sleeveless and ethical cloth is designed with a new idea is looking great.
19. Red And Yellow Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
The olive green blouse is embroidered with yellow and red threadwork. A patchwork in the back neck with knots and tassels are followed the same pattern of color as all the designs in the blouse.
20. Radha Krishna Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
Show your spiritual interest in the blouse designs too. Here, the bride did the patchwork blouse in the design of Radha and Krishna’s image on her back neck. It is artistically done with lots of handcraft and makes everyone’s heads turn.
You Might Also Like:
- 20 Heavy Aari Work Blouse Design
- 20 Heavywork Blouse Designs For Pattu Saree
- 20 Wedding Aari Work Blouse Hand Design
- 20 Patchwork Paithani Blouse Designs
- Top 20 Trendy High Neck Blouse Back Designs
- 20 Trendy Boat Neck Designs For Lehenga Blouse
- 20 Pattu Pavadai Blouse Design For Adults
- 20 Pattu Big Border Blouse Design
- 20 Modern Kasu Work Blouse Designs
- 20 Simple Blouse Back Neck Designs With Borders