The majority of pattu sarees are gorgeous. South Indian silk sarees are made with pure gold-coated silver zari. Because they have remained loyal to their beauty and adaptability, traditional sarees have endured. To explore this pattu saree, a heavy work blouse is a right way. It shows the epitome of beauty and elegance. Let us list the catalog of designs given below
20 Heavywork Blouse Designs For Pattu Saree
1. Raw Silk Ikat Motif Heavy Work Blouse Design For Pattu Saree
The half-sleeve blouse was becoming more trend, where the sleeve is designed with an ikat pattern and the shoulder is brocade embroidery using gold stones and threads which makes your look more stylish.
2. Back Neck Heavy Work Blouse Design For Pattu Saree
My favorite part of the blouse is the back neck. This design is an unusual combination of a traditional design used to enhance the heavy embroidery. It Talks about modern touches and creativity
3. Heavy Threadwork Blouse Design For Pattu Saree
Black with gold pink is the contrast combination. The black Georgette blouse material is embellished with silver thread heavy work which brings out your graceful side for a trendy look.
4. Aubergine With Blue Heavy Work Blouse Design For Pattu Saree
Breeze blue with purple heavy work blouse is an eye-catching one. The zari work done with blue thread and antique beads is used and the elbow is finished with small row hangings is stunning.
5. Golden Zari Heavy Work Blouse Design For Pattu Saree
The red blouse is fully defined with golden zari with detailed flowers and leaves over the blouse. the V shape neckline is enhanced with gold stone and beads to show a grand and ethical look
6. Long Puff Sleeve Heavy Work Blouse Design For Pattu Saree
Gold pure silk saree as contrast purple full puff sleeve is fabulous. Here only the sleeve is embroidered with zardozi work and gave grand look to the cuff. It gives flaunt the look.
7. Kundan Heavy Work Blouse Design For Pattu Saree
The short sleeve of the blouse is heart shape designed with Kundan work. This outfit is a masterpiece because of the embroidery and gold accents on the sleeves and neckline.
8. Netted Bullion Flower Heavy Work Blouse Design For Pattu Saree
For the pattu saree netted blouse will be a good choice. The net half sleeve is embroidered with gold bullion flowers and the neckline is designed with Kundan work to give beautiful look.
9. Silver Frill Heavy Work Blouse Design For Pattu Saree
Take a plain checkered saree contrast with silver thread heavy work just brought your boho-chic attire. The elbow of the sleeve is designed with sliver frills will be attractive.
[ Read: 20 Modern Short Sleeve Blouse Designs ]
10. Pale Green Boat Neck Heavy Work Blouse Design For Pattu Saree
Gold silk saree contrast with green blouse. The boat neck blouse is brought with zardozi work and the neckline is widely designed with a small blue flower to highlight it.
11. Gold Aari Heavy Work Blouse Design For Pattu Saree
Playing with embellishments for the sleeves adds an extra glow to silk saree blouses. Here, the blouse acts as the centerpiece that is holding all the outfit elements together.
12. Maggam Embroidery Heavy Work Blouse Design For Pattu Saree
Orange color zari blouse is designed with maggam work. Here the sleeve is designed with maggam work which includes gold beads, stones, and threads. It upgrades your style.
13. Netted Sequin Sheer Heavy Work Blouse Design For Pattu Saree
The pink netted blouse is patterned with embossed sequin and the elbow is designed with flower beads hanging latkan which give graceful look when you wear it and suit for weddings
14. Parrot Green Mirror Heavy Work Blouse Design For Pattu Saree
South Indian brides have been bringing about radical modifications in bridal saree fashion through lots of experiments. Surprisingly, the sleeve of blouses is done with mirror work.
15. Pink Heavy Work Blouse With Mustard Yellow Pattu Saree
The pink blouse is designed with a diversity of gold beads layer and at the arm, the simple patchwork is defined and the elbow is ended with small green pearls showing a delicate look.
16. 3d Embossed Heavy Work Blouse Design For Pattu Saree
The crimson color blouse with a short sleeve is fully detailed with 3D embroidery work. It enhances the blouse in an embossed manner. The louts’ flower is used in a sleeve to give a grand look
17. Maroon Full Sleeve Heavy Work Blouse Design For Pattu Saree
The maroon boat neck full-sleeve blouse is designed with Kundan stone on half sleeve, neckline and at the cuff, the embroidery is done and it gives a simple and stylish look.
18. Gotta Patti Heavy Work Blouse Design For Pattu Saree
This is bodice blouse is detailed with a heavy gotta patti pattern. It is the perfect choice for a pattu saree. It suits for all festivals and family occasions. It gives different look when you wear it.
19. Chiffon Silk Bridal Heavy Work Blouse Design For Pattu Saree
The material of the blouse is chiffon which gives shiny look. Here the sleeve is embroidered with colorful threads. This kind of blouse will elevate the look of a silk saree.
20. Red With White Silk Saree Heavy Blouse Design
Here the red blouse is embroidered with gold coins. It gives a grand and royal look. The combination of red and white give a traditional and elegant look.
You Might Also Like:
- 20 Patchwork Blouse Neck Design
- 20 Heavy Aari Work Blouse Design
- 20 Stone Lacework Blouse Designs
- 20 Modern Kasu Work Blouse Designs
- 20 Pot Neck Blouse Designs
- 20 Plain Satin Saree Blouse Designs
- 20 Modern Skirt And Blouse For A Party
- 20 Best Pics of Rajasthani Mirror Work Blouse Designs
- 20 Awesome Pics of Party Wear Saree Blouse Designs
- 20 Traditional Pattu Langa Maggam Work Blouse Design