Almond seeds we are quite familiar with it and the seeds of almonds contain great amounts of antioxidants, protein and fat, high vitamin E levels and other essential nutrients. Using almond oil regularly helps to provide glowing and beautiful skin and hair.
Beauty with almond oil
You find two different types of almond tart almond and sweet almond. Almond oil is usually pushed from sweet almonds. Almonds have several benefits to your health, hair and skin along with it is used to make wide ranging of cosmetic products. Almond oil is one of the best known oils to give you natural beauty also this is recommended to use on baby skin.
There are 18 beauty benefits of almond oil:
1. Radiant Skin
- Almond oil contains rich amounts of vitamins A, B and E.
- Vitamins are most vital for the skin and that are fully contained in many skin and hair care creams.
- Almond oil moisturizes our skin and it soaks into the skin easily.
- The oil eliminates your skin irritation,
- It also eliminates swelling of dry skin.
- It provides nourishment to your skin and make it more supple.
2. Diminish Dark Circles
Use & Benefits
- Are you worried about the dark circle under your eyes? Bye bye to your dark circle now because almond oil is that substance which helps to get rid of dark circle easily and quickly.
- To use almond oil to remove dark circle you need rub almond oil on the dark circles before sleeping. Almond oil infiltrates and beneath your skin and clean the dark circle while you sleep.
- Use few weeks for the best result.
3. Removes the Signs of Aging
- Almond oil has great ability to stop the signs of aging on the skin.
- It promotes the skin cell rejuvenation,
- It maintains skin firmness.
- It provides more young and healthy skin.
4. Cleaning of Dirt and Dead Cells
How to Use And Benefits?
- Using almond oil cleanses dead cells on your skin.
- It removes the dullness of your skin easily.
- Your skin becomes more lighten.
Make a Mask
Ingredients you need:
- Take 4-5 teaspoons of almond oil,
- 1 teaspoon of milk,
- A bit of lemon juice
- A little rice flour
How to prepare?
- Mix all ingredients together,
- Apply the combination to your face.
- Leave for 30 minutes, rinse your face
- However, mix 1 teaspoon of almond oil with 1 tablespoon sugar and massage all over face, then was your face with water.
5. Treats Eczema
- Almond oil reduces skin condition of red swelling, itching, and inflammation.
- It alleviates the symptoms of eczema skin, all chapped skin.
How to prepare mask?
- Take 2 tablespoons of almond oil.
- Mix with 5 drops of chamomile essential oil,
- Add 5 drops of lavender essential oil.
- Add vitamin E. 3 drops of oil.
- Apply this combination on the skin many times throughout the day.
6. Lighten Skin Color
If your skin is tainted dark because due to of heavy exposure of sunlight then your skin recovers the complexions using almond oils with other ingredients.
How to prepare?
- Add honey, almond oil, lemon juice mix them well.
- Apply the mixture on your skin.
- Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash off your face with clean water.
- Doing this your skin will restore to normal light complexions and moisturizes the skins.
7. Restore the Skin Lotion Hand and Foot
- Almond oil is very lightweight so, it works as skin lotion for hands and foot.
- It keeps your feet and hands very cozy and soft.
- It doesn’t cause any sticky feeling.
- It provides very natural light aroma, pleasant.
- Almond oil is rich sources of zinc, that aids to treat your chapped skin,
- It eliminates dryness of your skin.
8. Remove your Makeup
- Almond oil is very mild that helps to cleanse the makeup scum inside the pores.
- It prevents acne as well as it is most suitable for all skin types.
9. Soft Moisturizing lip
- Using almond oil on lips that makes your lips smooth and cozy
- Mix almond oil with little of honey and use as a lip balm
10. Reduce wrinkles
- Almond oil is best for your skin that reduces wrinkles and sign of premature ageing.
- It helps to improve blood circulation,
- Makes your facial firmer
How to prepare?
- Add 2 drops of vitamin E oil with 2 teaspoons of almond oil
- Heat little by giving into the microwave
- Apply warm oil mixture on your face,
- Massage softly with fingertips under circular motion
- Carry on the massage for about 10 to 15 minutes,
- After 15 minutes of massaging wipe the face using soft and neat cloth to remove excess oil.
- Next wash your face with water and dry your face with wiping out from towel
- Repeat this process daily, this treatment helps to eliminate wrinkles, and brighten your skin
11. Long and Strong Hair
Almond oil is rich in magnesium helps prevent hair loss
How to use?
- Apply almond oil on the scalp of about 1 to 2 times every week to moisturize oily skin,
- It reduces hair loss,
- Strengthen their hair
- Do scalp massage with almond oil,
- Then use a towel dipped into warm water and cover your head with the entire hair incubation
- This process helps the hair to soak up the perfectly
12. Treat Split ends
How to prepare & use?
- Take almond oil with olive oil and castor oil
- Mix them together well
- Massage on hair
- It will help to treat split ends
- Apply this method in 1 to 2 times per week, after 1 month will get positive feedback.
13. Use Compost Instead Conditioner and Hair Cream
- Almond oil is lightweight and mild; it is waterproof also that can be used as a conditioner or hair oil.
- Almond oil consists of fatty acids it helps to moisturize your dry hair, fibers.
14. Hair Care Shiny, Silky & Soft
How to prepare?
- Mix almond oil with an avocado puree,
- Rub the mixture all over the hair.
- Wait for 30 minutes,
- Wash off your hairs with shampoo and conditioner naturally
This method will make your hair more shiny and silky soft, this is perfect for people with broken hair.
15. Get Rid of Dandruff
Almond oil rinses out dead skin cells on the scalp, and remove dandruff effectively.
How to prepare?
- Mix almond oil with mulberry or strawberries
- Apply onto hair,
- Leave it for 30 minutes
- Rinse off your hairs
Using this process helps your hair to be moisturized, clean your hair and makes healthy and strong hairs.
16. Reduces Symptoms of Inflammatory Scalp
If you scalp has been damaged by getting by exposed to sunlight, dust or other chemical styling products, then use almond oil on scalp that prevents generating dandruff and stops hair fall quickly.
17. Nursing Strong Nails
To protect your fingernails or toenails as well as make your nails strong and healthy you need to do massage your hairs and scalp with a few drops of almond oil. The almond oil contains potassium and zinc ingredient that helps moisturize the nails and save your nail to be brittle.
18. Contemporary Eye-Lashes
Do you want to have long and attractive lashes then only buy a almond oil and take a mascara brush just dipped into almond oil. Then apply that brush on your eyelashes. Repeat it daily to get long and beautiful eyelashes.