You will soon fall in love with your eyes!
Eyes are the ones that people notice first in you. Though eyes are non-verbal in nature, they could communicate a lot. A beautiful eye adds up grace and magnificence to one. So, it is significant to have a fabulous looking eye.
Here we present a few tips and tricks to make your eyes look beautiful. You do not have to be a professional to do all these. You just have to learn about the shape of your face, your skin color, and how to apply it on your skin. After you have learnt about yourself, it is not necessary that you have to spend a lot of hours on it; instead you can master the art in a few minutes.
Beginners tend to spoil the look with extreme trials. These quick reads will help you prevent doing such mistakes.
Table of Contents
How To Make-Up Your Eye?
Step 1: Prepare your Eyes
Clean the eyelids with a makeup remover. Make sure that there is no oil or grease on the eyelids. Take a Concealer that suits your skin type to cover up the dark circles under the eye. Drop three dots of concealer underneath each eye. Start from the inner curve, move on to the pupil and then to the outer verge. Always pat the concealer with your ring finger till the concealer ebbs.
Step 2: Rub on an eye Shadow Primer
An eye shadow primer could keep your eye shadow in place for hours. But, initially, you need to invest in a high quality eye shadow. This eye primer will keep you color shadow in position even if you are doing a workout, sleeping or even while you get wet in the rain.
Step 3: Application of Eyeliner
Getting your eyeliner right is THE most important as it totally changes the look of very you and your pretty face.
Liquid liners or eye pencil could be used for this purpose. Keep your eyes open to make sure that it is lined perfectly. You cannot become an expert overnight, you can get it right only with practice. Apply the liner close to the eye lashes, for a natural look. If you want to make your eyes look big, use a white color pencil to line the inner part of your eye, and then line it up with the black colored eye liner. Lighter shades will look good on people of any age. If you do not have eyeliner wet a brush and then dunk it in the darkest eyeshadow of the pack. Line the eyes from the inner corner to the outer corner of the eyes.
Step 4: Shading the Eyes
Want to look different? Choose the eye shadow according to you skin tone.
Fill the brow bone with the base color that matches the eye lids. This should possibly be the lightest color on your pack. Move on to a medium color from the pack and fill it neatly on the eye lids. The eye shadow chosen by you should match your skin tone and blend well with the skin. If you use an eye shadow which is similar to the eye’s color, it will appear as if your eye is popping out. The eye can finally be highlighted with the darkest shade in the box, depending on the shape of your eye.
Step 5: Highlighting the Eyes
After the application of eyeshade, dab your little finger in the lightest color in the eyeshade box and apply it to the inner corner or the eye, it is the place where the upper lid and the bottom lid meets. This trick will make the eyes to appear special and unique.
Step 6: Focus on the Eyebrow
Spot the brow bone with the same light colored eyeshade that was used in the first layer of the lid. Start from the mid of the brow towards outside. Use your fingers to make it appear better. Use only light colors in this part.
Step 7: Curve the lashes
Use an eyelash curler to make the lashes to appear gorgeous. Hold on the curler on the lashes for at least 10 seconds to get a better curve. Comb the lash well.
[Related: How To Get Bigger Eyelashes Naturally]
Step 8: Make the lashes look longer with Mascara
Do not use the mascara at the tip of the lashes. Apply it only near the roots for the lashes to appear longer. Comb the lashes well with an eyelash comb, before applying the mascara. Stroke the lashes horizontally with the brush, so that it could separate the hair on the lash, when the mascara is applied. Place a tissue paper under the eyelash when you use the mascara to prevent the eye makeup in getting messy.
Tips & Tricks
- Before you use your mascara hold the bottle in your palms and roll it for a few minutes. This will relax the lumps in the bottle and allows a smooth transition in the bottle.
- Waggle the mascara brush in the left and right movements. This will reduce the clumps, separate the eyelashes and make the eyelashes to appear longer.
- To make your eyelashes look thicker, apply a coat of Vaseline before your use the mascara or use mascara with a gel.
- >To get better curls of your lashes, blow-dry the curler. Be careful and check it’s not hot!
- Use a spoon, preferably plastic, on the bottom of the lashes while you apply your mascara to prevent it from getting on to the skin.
- Add in a few drops of eye drops into the mascara bottle and move the stick inside out. This will relax the mascara liquid and make it appear new.
- Neat eyebrows always adds to the face beauty especially the eye area.
- Do not try to match your eye colour with your dress colour! Believe me, contrast works wonders!
A new eye, a New YOU! Try these simple tricks and you will slowly master the trick of a beautiful you.
- 101 Makeup Tips & Tricks You’ve Never Heard
- 5 Simple Tips to Apply Makeup For Small Eyes
- 31 Best Beauty Tips & Tricks You Should Definitely Follow