We all look forward to getting the sun-kissed glow without basking under the sun. Even though sunless tanning is one of the methods to get it, using bronzers works well, irrespective of season and time of the day. Moreover, bronzers help get a gorgeous glow with minimal effort.
While finding the right bronzer is no cakewalk, you have to ensure that it matches your skin tone and skin type. It becomes trickier when you have oily skin. Since such skin type is prone to acne, it becomes important to find the best bronzer for oily skin that can provide the desired glow without clogging the pores.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|All-rounder Bronzer:Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base||Buy on Amazon|
|Bronzer with Light Shimmer:L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics True Match Lumi Bronze||Buy on Amazon|
|For Forever Sun Kissed Glow:e.l.f, Primer-infused Bronzer||Buy on Amazon|
|Sun-warmed Radiant Look:Nars Laguna Bronzing Cream||Buy on Amazon|
|Exotic Bronzer for Asian Skin:Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzing Powder||Buy on Amazon|
|Versatile Beauty Products:LORAC Tantalizer Highlighter and Matte Bronzer Duo||Buy on Amazon|
|Dermatologist Approved:Physicians Formula Happy Booster – Light Bronzer||Buy on Amazon|
Bronzers for Oily Skin
If you need help finding a suitable bronzer, fret not, as we have enlisted the top 7 best bronzers for oily skin. These products are enriched with ingredients that keep oily skin healthy and give a gleaming glow.
Check them out!
7 Best Bronzers for Oily Skin
1. All-rounder Bronzer: Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
- Works to deliver an unmatched glow, but this soft-focus powder provides an immediate smoothing effect
- Featherweight formula, velvet matte finish, and light-reflecting pigments
- Help create a natural-looking radiance
- Melts into the skin and looks natural
What We Don’t Like: Not for acne-prone skin
2. Bronzer with Light Shimmer: L’Oreal Paris Cosmetics True Match Lumi Bronze
- It offers great buildable coverage, a subtle shimmer, and three flattering neutral hues
- Blends seamlessly into the skin
- Neutral shades help get a more natural look
- It provides a multi-dimensional bronzed complexion and all-over warmth
What We Don’t Like: The slight shimmer in this bronzer could be a no-no for many bronzer enthusiasts.
3. For Forever Sun Kissed Glow: e.l.f, Primer-infused Bronzer
- It’s easy to build, lasts all day, and adheres to the skin smoothly
- Its color stays true all-day
- Smooth ad velvety texture that blends easily
- Affordable and gives long wear matte finish to cheeks
What We Don’t Like: It features pink-based blush shades, which are only for some.
4. Sun-warmed Radiant Look: Nars Laguna Bronzing Cream
- Infused with monoï de Tahiti oil from tiare petals oozing skin-softening properties and pleasing aroma
- It helps lock in moisture and your glow for hours on end
- The firming formula delivers sun-warmed, seamless, and long-lasting radiance.
- The easy-to-blend formula effortlessly fuses to the skin and builds seamlessly to create a long-lasting, natural finish
What We Don’t Like: It comes with a hefty price tag and may not fit everyone’s beauty budget.
5. Exotic Bronzer for Asian Skin: Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Bronzing Powder
- Looks exotic and delivers a non-orangish and healthy tan on the skin
- Suitable for different skin tones and is highly versatile
- It can be used for a contour makeup look, highlighting, and face slimming too
- It is a soft-pressed powder that blends easily, making its application hassle-free
What We Don’t Like: It is an expensive product and comes in a very small quantity.
[ Read: How to Contour Your Face ]
6. Versatile Beauty Products: LORAC Tantalizer Highlighter and Matte Bronzer Duo
- Versatile and an easy-to-use duo
- It contains luminizing powder for PRO highlighting with a matte bronzing powder for perfectly contoured cheeks or a bronzed glow.
- Velvety-smooth and soft matte bronzer
- It is formulated without sulfates, parabens, synthetic fragrance, synthetic dye, phthalates, GMOs, triclosan, or oil.
What We Don’t Like: This highlighter’s pigment is low compared to other products. Also, it is more challenging to blend than others.
7. Dermatologist Approved: Physicians Formula Happy Booster – Light Bronzer
- Formulated with plant extracts and is dermatologist-approved
- It is non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic and is suitable for sensitive skin, helping prevent skin damage
- Free of paraben and gluten
- It comes with an applicator and in-built mirror
What We Don’t Like: If you have dry skin, this product may make it drier.
[ Read: Home Remedies for Dry Skin on Face ]
The best bronzers can look like you just arrived back from a tropical vacation. Getting the sun-kissed look becomes easy and hassle-free.
All the products we have mentioned are easy to apply, give amazing results and blend seamlessly. Since these products are selected based on their quality and performance, you can select any one based on your skin tone for the best results.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Bronzers for Fair Skin
- How to Get Healthy Skin Naturally at Home
- 7 Best Blonde for Warm Skin Tone
- 7 Best Concealers for Oily Skin
- 7 Best Bronzers for Asian Skin
- 7 Best Korean Toners for Oily Skin
- 7 Best Powders For Oily Skin
- 7 Best Products For Large Pores And Oily Skin
- 7 Best Toners For Oily Skin
- 7 Best Tinted Moisturizers for Oily Skin