The dry shampoo leaves you smelling fresh while removing all the buildup of dirt and grime from the scalp and hair. While washing frequently may damage hair, dry shampoos add bounce and volume to hair without using water.
They also come in handy when you are on the go. You can find dry shampoos in different forms like powder, spray-on, pastes, tinted or clear. If you cannot find the right product, check out the list we have mentioned with the 7 best dry shampoos for men.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|Super Absorbent Formula:Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
|Refreshing and Texturizing:R+CO Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste||Buy on Amazon|
|Volumizing and Texturizing:BATISTE Dry Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
|Detoxifying Effect:BRIOGEO Scalp Revival Charcoal Biotin Dry Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
|High-quality and Performance:Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk||Buy on Amazon|
|Plant-Based:Act+Acre Plant-Based Dry Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
All these products are tried and tested for their quality and performance. At the same time, we have included the user’s rating to list the best dry shampoos. Check them out!
[ Read: 7 Best Men Shampoos for Dry Hair ]
7 Best Dry Shampoos For Men
1. Super Absorbent Formula: Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo
- The super-absorbing formula eliminates all the excess oil and grime from the scalp and hair strands
- It consists of micro rice powder that takes up impurities without stripping off the natural oils
- It is a translucent powder that blends well and doesn’t leave residue on hair
- The presence of golden root extracts helps seal moisture, preventing hair issues like breakage and split ends
- The pleasing fragrance of jasmine, sandalwood, and Madagascar vanilla makes it more tempting
What We Don’t Like: It is expensive, and the fragrance may be overpowering to some.
2. Refreshing and Texturizing: R+CO Badlands Dry Shampoo Paste
- It absorbs excess oil and removes the entire buildup from the scalp and hair
- Infused with healthy ingredients that keep hair safe and protected
- The pleasing smell makes hair feel and smell good
- It is free of harsh chemicals and other nasty ingredients that can harm hair health
What We Don’t Like: It may feel slightly greasy on the hair.
3. Volumizing and Texturizing: BATISTE Dry Shampoo
- It is formulated to eliminate excess oil and grease at the roots
- Leaves hair feeling clean between washes
- classic fragrance with a citrusy and refreshing burst of orange and bergamot, balanced by hints of rose, lily, lavender, and powdery musk
- Waterless shampoo formula that is effective for several hair types and perfect for the girl-on-the-go
- This dry-scented shampoo also removes oils to provide added hair texture and volume that gives the appearance of fuller hair
What We Don’t Like: It may make the hair slightly stiff.
4. Effective and Affordable: Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo
- It offers refreshed and bouncy hair immediately as it absorbs all the impurities in a jiffy
- The pleasing scent that it offers brings good vibes
- It removes the dirt as well as odor effectively from the fine hair
- Silica and linalool are the active ingredients of this dry shampoo
- Suitable for chemical processes and color-treated hair too
- Free of silicones, SLES and SLS, parabens, phthalates, and gluten
What We Don’t Like: It may be drying for some hair types.
[ Read: 7 Best Dry Shampoos For Fine Hair ]
5. Detoxifying Effect: BRIOGEO Scalp Revival Charcoal Biotin Dry Shampoo
- It is a charcoal-infused dry shampoo that detoxifies, refreshes, and balances hair
- The active ingredient is rice starch, that absorbs excess oil effectively
- Witch hazel is also present that regulates oil production
- Free of aerosol and other harmful ingredients
What We Don’t Like: It feels slightly greasy on hair temporarily.
6. High-quality and Performance: Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk
- It is an award-winning dry shampoo with a highly effective formula that absorbs dirt and grime
- It gives great shine, volume, and bounce to the hair
- It stays gentle on the hair due to its plant-based ingredients infused with starch and silica
- Tackles oils as well as odor with its highly effective oat milk that also soothes the scalp
What We Don’t Like: You may temporarily feel white residue on your hair.
[ Read: How to Get Shiny Hair Naturally at Home ]
7. Plant-Based: Act+Acre Plant-Based Dry Shampoo
- Due to the presence of botanical extracts, it is one of the safest and healthiest scalp cleansing products, suitable for hair extensions
- It contains six types of organic plants that bring health and shine to the strands
- It is detoxifying in nature, supplying natural nutrients to the scalp and hair, promoting their healthy growth
- Contains rice and tapioca powder that absorbs grime, oil, and impurities from hair effectively
- It also consists of Fulvic acid and 65 more minerals that are considered better than talc-based dry shampoo
Free of chemicals, alcohol, aerosols, and parabens
What We Don’t Like: Hair may feel a little stiff temporarily.
[ Read: 7 Best Dry Shampoos For Extensions ]
Irrespective of hair type, these dry shampoos for men have proved to be highly beneficial. Get any of these and enjoy water-free cleansing of your hair.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Dry Shampoo For Colored Hair
- 7 Best Dry Shampoos For Sweaty Hair
- Best Dry Shampoo For African American Hair
- 15 Easy Ways to Use Dry Shampoo
- 7 Best Dry Shampoos For Oily Hair
- 7 Best Dry Shampoos For Blonde Hair
- 4 DIY Dry Shampoo Recipes For All Hair Colors
- 7 Best Natural Shampoos for Men
- 7 Best Shampoos For Oily Scalp And Dry Ends