Finding the best dry shampoo for oily hair is tricky. Since oily hair tends to become greasy in no time, a highly effective dry shampoo that can absorb all the impurities and excess oil from the scalp will work.
|Top Picks||Check Price|
|High-quality and Performance:Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk||Buy on Amazon|
|Best Overall:Moroccan Oil Dry Shampoo Light Tones||Buy on Amazon|
|Plant-Based:Act+Acre Plant-Based Dry Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
|Budget-friendly Dry Shampoo:OGX Extra Strength Refresh + Restore Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
|Best For All Hair Types:Kristin Ess Style Reviving Dry Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
|Detoxifying Effect:BRIOGEO Scalp Revival Charcoal Biotin Dry Shampoo||Buy on Amazon|
Since there are plenty of options in the market, finding the product most suitable for oily hair takes a toll. If you are in the same boat, don’t worry, as we have hand-picked the 7 best dry shampoos for oily hair. These shampoos work in a jiffy to bring back the shine and bounce to your oily and greasy hair.
Keep reading to find out!
7 Best Dry Shampoos For Oily Hair
1. High-quality and Performance: Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk
- It is an award-winning dry shampoo with a highly effective formula that absorbs dirt and grime
- It gives great shine, volume, and bounce to the hair
- It stays gentle on the hair due to its plant-based ingredients infused with starch and silica
- Tackles oils as well as odor with its highly effective oat milk that also soothes the scalp
What We Don’t Like: You may temporarily feel white residue on your hair.
2. Best Overall: Moroccan Oil Dry Shampoo Light Tones
- It works wonderfully on blonde, white, platinum, and gray hair
- It is infused with rice starch that cleans grease and product buildup
- The presence of argan oil makes hair smooth and healthier than ever
- It helps bring more volume and shine to the hair
- The invisible finish makes Moroccan Oil Dry Shampoo the best
What We Don’t Like: If you have fine hair, it would be too heavy.
3. Plant-Based: Act+Acre Plant-Based Dry Shampoo
- Due to the presence of botanical extracts, it is one of the safest and healthiest scalp cleansing products, suitable for hair extensions
- It contains six types of organic plants that bring health and shine to the strands
- It is detoxifying in nature, supplying natural nutrients to the scalp and hair, promoting their healthy growth
- Contains rice and tapioca powder that absorbs grime, oil, and impurities from hair effectively
- It also consists of Fulvic acid and 65 more minerals that are considered better than talc-based dry shampoo
Free of chemicals, alcohol, aerosols, and parabens
What We Don’t Like: Hair may feel a little stiff temporarily.
4. Budget-friendly Dry Shampoo: OGX Extra Strength Refresh + Restore Coconut Miracle Oil Dry Shampoo
- It is an excellent absorbent that removes all the buildup and grime from the scalp and strands effectively
- Offers an invisible finish and doesn’t leave any residue on hair
- Helps in making the hair look refreshed, voluminous and healthy
- Contains the pleasing fragrance of coconut and flowers
What We Don’t Like: it may feel heavy for fine textured hair.
[ Read: How to Get Thick Hair Naturally at Home? ]
5. Best For All Hair Types: Kristin Ess Style Reviving Dry Shampoo
- Quick absorbing and takes up all the buildup from the scalp
- The invisible finish and the ability to make hair voluminous and bouncy make it highly effective
- Makes hair feel fresh and healthy looking
What We Don’t Like: It is not suitable for everyday use.
6. Effective and Affordable: Living Proof Perfect Hair Day (PhD) Dry Shampoo
- It offers refreshed and bouncy hair immediately as it absorbs all the impurities in a jiffy
- The pleasing scent that it offers brings good vibes
- It removes the dirt as well as odor effectively from the fine hair
- Silica and linalool are the active ingredients of this dry shampoo
- Suitable for chemical processes and color-treated hair too
- Free of silicones, SLES and SLS, parabens, phthalates, and gluten
What We Don’t Like: It may be drying for some hair types.
[ Read: 7 Best Dry Shampoos For Fine Hair ]
7. Detoxifying Effect: BRIOGEO Scalp Revival Charcoal Biotin Dry Shampoo
- It is a charcoal-infused dry shampoo that detoxifies, refreshes, and balances hair
- The active ingredient is rice starch, that absorbs excess oil effectively
- Witch hazel is also present that regulates oil production
- Free of aerosol and other harmful ingredients
What We Don’t Like: It feels slightly greasy on hair temporarily.
So, these are some of the best and most effective dry shampoos for oily hair. Use them to give a bounce and volume to your hair.
You Might Also Like:
- 7 Best Clarifying Shampoos for Colored Hair
- When To Wash Hair Before Coloring or Highlighting?
- 7 Best Dry Shampoos For Men
- How to Get Shiny Hair Naturally at Home
- 7 Best Dry Shampoos For Sweaty Hair
- 7 Best Natural Shampoos For Oily Hair
- 7 Best Shampoos For Oily Scalp And Dry Ends