In today’s modern world, most people like to keep a blue hairstyle for a trendy look. However, if you want to swap the color of blue hair, the only way is you have to bleach them. Blue dye is highly pigmented and removing it from hair can be a challenging process. This blog is discussing how to easily remove the blue color from your hair.
Get Blue Out Of Hair
Removal Of Blue Hair Dye
If you want to rid of the different dyes from your hair, it gives you several challenges. Blue color dye provides some difficulties and its darker hues can be more securely attached to your strands. There are 5 effective methods available to take off your blue hair are as follows.
1. Bleach Bath: A bleach bath is a very effective method to rid blue hair dye from your hair. It is formulated based on shampoo and bleach powder. Bleach is a very harsh chemical and you should take some extra precautions when you use it. If you like to bleach your hair, then follow the instructions to avoid your hair damage.
- Combine 20 volumes of peroxide and 1:1 ratio of bleach powder
- Combine the same quantity of shampoo.
- Wet your hair then remove the overwhelming water by using a washed cloth or towel.
- Fix the shower cap to your head and wait for 25 minutes then wash your hair with water.
- If you feel like your hair is too dry, include a little extra moisture by using a hair conditioner or use a hot oil therapy.
2. Anti-dandruff Shampoo Hair Wash: The clarifying properties of anti-dandruff shampoos can easily remove hair color and it doesn’t cause any hair damage. when you combine this shampoo with baking soda, it takes off all types of color strains from your hair. So, this is a worthy method to quickly remove your blue hair dye from strands. It takes a minimum of 15 washes to fade all hair color. While using this mixture every time, your hair will take away the blue dye faster. The following directions help you blow out of the blue dye
- Combine 1/2 cup of baking soda along with some water and make it as a paste.
- Apply an anti-dandruff shampoo to your hair and let it for 5 minutes and wash it thoroughly.
- Now put baking soda paste on your hair scalp and let it for 10 minutes
- Use warm water and wash the baking soda paste.
3. White Vinegar Hair Wash: The Combination of warm water with white vinegar is a great natural way to clear your blue-dyed hair. White vinegar’s acidic content helps to remove the hair dye gradually. The upcoming instructions assist you to remove blue hair dye.
- Prepare an equal quantity of water and white vinegar then mix it properly.
- Complete your hair by pouring the mixture on your scalp.
- Wear a shower cap over your hair and let it for 20 minutes.
- Wash your hair with warm water and apply a deep conditioner.
4. Clarifying Shampoo Hair Wash: If you have semi-permanent blue dye in your hair, it is best to wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo. It cleanses deeply your hair and removes persistent stains from your scalp. Apply a clarifying shampoo all over your head and let it for a while to break down the dye. The removal of blue dye is based on your wash count. Also, don’t forget to apply any deep conditioner after washing your hair to prevent hair dryness.
5. Vitamin C Power Mixture Hair Wash: It is possible to cleanse your blue hair dye with the usage of vitamin C tablets or gel mixture. Vitamin C tablets/gel’s citric acid contents help to remove the blue hair dye from your entire head, and it makes an easy way to come out the blue hair dye from your hair. It is working wonders on semi-permanent dyes as well as it lightens the hair shade in every wash. The following ways help to prepare the vitamin C mixture.
- Take vitamin C power in a crushed form along with 3 tablespoons of shampoo and make a paste form.
- Apply the paste on wet hair and cover your entire hair with a shower cap.
- Let it for 20 minutes and rinse it with warm water.
- Moisturize your hair by using a hair conditioner.
If you want to remove blue hair dye, it is important to know how to remove it. Remember to know which factors can rid the blue color without damaging your hair. When you want to remove the blue hair dye from your hair, consider the speed of duration it will take. You should evaluate your characteristics and needs, depending on that you have to select the effective method.
You Might Also Like:
- Purple Shampoo On White Hair
- How To Get The Purple Shampoo Out Of Your Hair
- Blue Shampoo vs. Purple Shampoo – Which is For You?
- Learn To Fix Orange Hair With 6 Easy-To-Do Steps
- How to Do Eye Makeup for Blue Eyes
- How To Lighten Purple Hair To Lavender
- Can I Use Red Hair Dye As A Filler?