Let’s be honest to the fact that every person who is a bit conscious about its health want to look good every time. A clear skin with no flaws is everyone’s dream! Well it is a dream because every second person is being struggling through some major or minor skin problems.
It is true that we are trying out with various different products to get a flawless skin, but unfortunately no results have been come across.
The reason behind this may be the wrong procedure of application! Wrong products! Cheap quality! Sensitive skin! Less or no knowledge about what to use when. Well here is a solution to all the problems which ought to be a hurdle for you to get a clear skin.
Below we have mentioned top 10 superb and effective secrets for you to get a healthy looking clear skin with no flaws.
1. Lemon will help to remove dead skin cells.
Lemon helps keep the skin clear and flawless by removing dead cells. As it contain vitamin C content this helps reduce dark spots.
Lemon has bleaching properties! This helps improve your overall skin complexion.
- You need to take one big and fresh lemon and apply the fresh-squeezed lemon juice to your entire face and neck area.
- Leave it on for 15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm or normal water.
- You can also follow further by taking cucumber slices and rubbing these slices on your skin.
- This will help to soften and moisturize your skin deeply. Do this daily.
- One more option is that you may squeeze the juice of one or more lemon and mix about two tablespoons of honey in it.
- Apply this mixture-cum-pack on your face and leave this on for 20 minutes and then rinse it off.
2. Turmeric to heal
Turmeric is always known for its antiseptic properties. This helps to minimize scars and other such marks from the roots itself.
Turmeric can also help to cure/prevent/remove allergic or any inflammatory skin disorders
If you want to get rid of any infection or scar or any other disorder of your skin you may follow this procedure.
- Mix one tablespoon of turmeric powder with one glass of pineapple juice to make a paste out of it.
- Apply this amazing and soothing paste to your face and neck area.
- Leave this to dry.
- Wash it off with lukewarm or normal water.
- Follow this remedy three times a week to reduce the appearance of spots on skin.
One more way of applying turmeric is:
- Make a paste by mixing exactly equal proportion amounts of turmeric powder and gram flour
- Add some water or milk to the mixture.
- Apply it evenly and leave it on until it dries.
- Wash the mixture off with lukewarm water.
- Scrub your skin gently in a circular motion.
- Follow this remedy once a week.
3. Honey to massage
Honey is a natural moisturizer for every skin.
It also contains a good amount of antibacterial properties that help ward off infection.
- Apply raw honey directly on your skin. It might feel quite heavy to apply as honey is really thick.
- Let it dry on its own do not try to dry that artificially with some dryer.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- The liquid content in honey will help to moisturize the skin naturally and with no chemical content.
- Do this once daily.
You may also follow another way of applying honey to your skin.
- You need to mix two teaspoons of milk and one teaspoon of honey.
- Add one spoon of flour and mix it in well.
- Apply this pate-like-mixture all over your face.
- Leave for 20 minutes
- Then rinse it off with warm water. Use this face mask once or twice a week.
4. Aloe Vera is one in all
Aloe vera has always been a great source of cure for any health issue. Aloe is a great plant that has many benefits for the skin also.
It has very effective antibacterial properties that kill harmful bacteria that cause acne, it also has anti-inflammatory properties that tend to soothe irritated skin, it also has astringent properties that heal scars, has enough moisture content to heal the dry skin.
To apply aloe vera follow:
- Break one leaf from the aloe plant
- Extract the gel out from an aloe vera leaf by simply breaking it.
- Apply this natural gel on your face using a cotton ball or ant brush.
- Allow the gel it to dry on its own
- Then rinse it off with lukewarm or normal water.
- Follow this remedy daily.
5. Baking Soda to balance pH level
Baking soda is known to balance up your pH levels. This is really important to maintain clear skin.
It also works as an exfoliating agent to keep dirt free skin.
- Take one or two teaspoon of baking soda with one or two teaspoon of lemon juice mix it well and make a paste out of this.
- Before application cleanse your face
- Apply this paste to gently exfoliate the skin.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm or normal water and pat it dry with a towel.
- Follow this effective remedy two or three times in 7 days
Related: Top 20 Super Foods for Healthy Skin
6. Cucumber to soothe in summers
Cucumbers are the best friend for every skin.
It contains hydrating and astringent properties.
- Cut some fresh cucumber into thick slices which can be hold easily and then rub these slices thoroughly all over your face.
- Leave the liquid content on the face which came out on rubbing leave it overnight
- Clean your face with warm or lukewarm water the next morning itself.
- Do this amazing, effective and natural remedy daily before going to bed.
Related: Benefits of Drinking Cucumber Water
7. Papaya as bleach
Papaya has really effective and natural bleaching properties that help to reduce scars.
- Chop whole papaya into small or medium sized pieces.
- Add some sandalwood powder and honey.
- Now mix these ingredients into a paste and Apply the paste to your face and neck.
- Leave it on for an hour.
- Then rinse it off with cool water.
- Do this once a week.
8. Walnut as a scrub
Walnuts have a property to bring a glow to dull and lifeless skin.
Walnuts have antioxidants that repair skin cells and provide looking radiant skin.
- Mix two spoon of walnut powder with two spoons of plain yogurt make a paste
- Apply it on your face and neck.
- After it dries.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this face mask once a week.
9. Coconut Oil as a Moisturizer
Coconut oils is rich in antioxidants
Keep your skin soft, supple and moisturized deep into tissues of the skin.
- Warm up some amount of coconut oil in a microwave or on stove do not boil just lukewarm it.
- Apply this warm oil to your face or the whole body.
- Gently massage it on the skin for 20-30 minutes.
- Take bath properly.
- Do not use soap just take water.
- Use this treatment daily.
10. Mint aka cooling agent
We all know that mint is a superb herb as its main ingredient is menthol. It contains cooling and soothing properties that help keep the skin healthy and glowing.
Mint also fight off skin infections.
- Take one spoon of mint powder and plain yogurt and fuller’s earth in a bowl.
- Do not mix! Just set it aside for an hour to let the ingredients get soaked properly.
- Gently stir it to get a smooth paste.
- Apply this homemade face pack.
- Leave it until it dries naturally,
- Then rinse it off with water.
- Use this face mask once a week.
Related: Evening Beauty Routine For Teenagers
These top 10 remedies will surely help you to get a clear, soft, supple and healthy skin. If you have any serious skin problem you must go and visit a skin specialist. To cure any skin related problem you must always choose a treatment which is based on the natural ingredients. Use as less chemical you can to your skin. As our body is God’s outmost creation so do not be careless towards it. Thank you for reading.