Saree is one of the cultural and traditional aspects, which cannot split the Indian women and it makes a great important role in the fashion field. However, actresses are enchanting with these sarees in different styles and materials. Here, we see some popular Bollywood actresses with their sarees and styles coming below.
- Top Bollywood Actress in saree Looks
- 1. Sridevi In Organza Saree
- 2. Priyanka Chopra In Black Georgette Fabric Sequence
- 3. Deepika Padukone Embellished By Ivory Saree
- 4. Katrina Kaif At Peach-colored Georgette Sequence
- 5. Aishwarya Rai In Light Pink With Silver Zari
- 6. Madhuri Dixit In A Grey Colored Party Wear
- 7. Alia Butt In White Soft And Shiny Silk Saree
- 8. Vidhya Balan Reviving Handloom Sarees
- 9. Anushka Sharma In Dark Green Banaras Silk
- 10. Janavi Kapoor In Exquisite Pink Saree
- 11. Kajol Inspired By Blue Sequin Saree
- 12. Sonam Kapoor In Banarasi Silk
- 13. Shraddha Kapoor Stands For The Best Combo Of Red With Green Pattu Saree
- 14. Taapsee Pannu Seen In Beautiful Green Saree
- 15. Kareena Kapoor Slaying In White Ivory Saree
- 16. Karishma Kapoor –naari In Gorgeous Saree
- 17. Shrutihaasan In Black Pat Silk Saree
- 18. Tamanna In Pink Banarasi Silk Saree
Top Bollywood Actress in saree Looks
1. Sridevi In Organza Saree
Organza is a type of silk saree which is crafted from a Unique fabric called Organza. It is weaved as light weighted and the sheer fabric is made from silk. Here, Actress Sridevi enchanted with this orange color saree with a golden blouse with suitable ornaments gives great and gorgeous view.
[ Read: Aishawarya Rai in Saree ]
2. Priyanka Chopra In Black Georgette Fabric Sequence
One of the World’s most beautiful women Priyanka Chopra stands like a statue in black georgette with a fabric sequence. She wore this saree on one of her occasions. She appears gleaming in the black fabric, and the accessories she used are matched her outfit very well.
3. Deepika Padukone Embellished By Ivory Saree
The popular celebrity glitters in a famous ivory saree, which makes her more elegant. The saree was embroidered with sequin and a feathery border. The ornaments used by her are the same pattern as the Ivory saree. Love this outfit and she looks fabulous in this traditional saree.
4. Katrina Kaif At Peach-colored Georgette Sequence
Beautiful Katrina gleaming in peach-colored saree with glittering material used overall. Tremendous appearances are prominently visible in peach mode. A stunning and elegant lady wore this magnificent outfit.
[ Read: Beautiful Collection of Kora Silk Sarees ]
5. Aishwarya Rai In Light Pink With Silver Zari
Aishwarya is one of the world’s most beautiful and best actresses as well as a model. All her fashionable things are always spoken. In this way, a light pink saree with a silver-colored zari makes her grand appearance trendy. The hairstyle and ornaments are awesome and eye-catching.
6. Madhuri Dixit In A Grey Colored Party Wear
Madurai embellished in draped grey color party wear, was enchanted by Madhuri Dixit’s appearance. The georgette fabric material with sequined and designed in a glorious way. A glamorous and sleek outfit with suitable ornaments gives additional beauty to her.
7. Alia Butt In White Soft And Shiny Silk Saree
Illustrious actress Alia always gives her best fashion ideas in her all outfits. Here, this white silk saree shining with a golden color border is an auspicious one. The yellow printed throughout the saree is splendid and subtle.
8. Vidhya Balan Reviving Handloom Sarees
You love Vidhya Balan for her traditional handloom purple saree. She is celebrating this handloom with an expensive outfit. Stunning and aspire by everyone in this proper Indian traditional way.
9. Anushka Sharma In Dark Green Banaras Silk
Royal green woven fabric with pure silk thread and matching silk plain blouse gives a completely traditional appearance. The big borders are made royal weaved by ensemble creation, it is said to be a very grand and unique combination.
Janavi Kapoor gives her stunning outfit on all occasions and events. With this pink-colored exquisite saree with grand thread and zari work in sleeveless blouse embellished the whole fit.
11. Kajol Inspired By Blue Sequin Saree
Popular and favorite heroin from Bollywood is Kajol. The all-time favorite actress wears this dark blue georgette saree with a sleeveless blouse for a photo shoot. The traditional outfit was meandering and inspirable elegance. In this, Kajol look extremely awesome and ravishing.
12. Sonam Kapoor In Banarasi Silk
Enchanting Sonam Kapoor wears draped banarasi silk, it is pure silk and soft, the designer is present throughout the saree make revive the silk culture. The blouse was attached to the saree which looks modest.
13. Shraddha Kapoor Stands For The Best Combo Of Red With Green Pattu Saree
Shraddha Kapoor shared her picture on social media and she looks stunning all the way. All time best combination of red with orange color in the pattu saree makes her traditional look and the accessories she used in the same manner. The saree she wearing is woven exquisitely.
14. Taapsee Pannu Seen In Beautiful Green Saree
The beautiful actress stands in a mesmerizing way in a green color feather saree with a black blouse. The modest and shiny sleeveless blouse gives a contrasting combo. She is the most trendy actress ever.
15. Kareena Kapoor Slaying In White Ivory Saree
Famous actress Kareena wore a white saree in an enchanting way. The ivory saree with the grand blouse is prominently visible. She looks glamorous and elegant in a white saree.
16. Karishma Kapoor –naari In Gorgeous Saree
Karishma wore an organza saree in hand embroidery with zari work. Intricate floral motifs in orange color throughout the saree. The blouse and skirt are suits perfectly, it is visible and makes an eye-catcher in the crowd.
17. Shrutihaasan In Black Pat Silk Saree
Shruthihaasan wore a custom-made fashioned saree with a high neck collar blouse. The blouse is fashioned with a key whole part and elongated sleeves.
18. Tamanna In Pink Banarasi Silk Saree
Gorgeous Tamanna expressed her utmost pretty in this traditional banarasi silk saree. She wore this saree with a plain pink blouse, she looks confident and at ease in this picture.
You Might Also Like:
- 20 Crazy Pics of Deepika Padukone In Saree
- How to Remove Dark Circles with Cucumber?
- 21 Amazing Celebrity in Transparent Sarees
- 19 Amazing Pics of Plain Saree with Designer Blouse
- 20 Gorgeous Pics of Red Saree Blouse Designs