Shraddha Kapoor is the most popular and highest-paid Indian actress who works in the Bollywood film industry. She is truly a stunner who knows how to flaunt gorgeous sarees. Eager to find out some amazing sarees in which Shraddha looked fabulous? Then keep reading this article.
- 15 Amazing Pictures of Shraddha Kapoor in Saree
- 1. Shraddha Kapoor in Purple And Green Silk Saree
- 2. Shraddha Kapoor In Red Plain Saree with Mirror Work Long Blouse
- 3. Shraddha Kapoor In a Colorful Saree
- 4. Shraddha Kapoor In Stunning Pink Embroidered And Stone Work Saree
- 5. Shraddha Kapoor In Tri Color Floral Georgette Saree
- 6. Shraddha Kappor In Black Ruffle Saree
- 7. Shraddha Kapoor In Red and Green Pattu Saree
- 8. Shraddha Kapoor In Yellow Saree
- 9. Shraddha Kapoor In Green Ruffled Saree With Red Floral Prints
- 10. Shraddha Kapoor In Lovely Pink Saree
- 11. Shraddha Kapoor In Yellow And Red Ombré Saree
- 12. Shraddha In Red and Light Pink Saree
- 13. Shraddha Kapoor In Turquoise Blue And Gold Saree
- 14. Shraddha Kapoor In Yellow and Navy Blue Maharashtrian Style Saree
- 15. Shraddha In White and Red Saree
15 Amazing Pictures of Shraddha Kapoor in Saree
1. Shraddha Kapoor in Purple And Green Silk Saree
Festive occasions mean dazzling in ethnic outfits and making everlasting memories. Shraddha Kapoor has decked up in a vibrant purple and green silk saree which features golden buttas and red zari. She accessorized with choker neckpiece and huge jhumka earrings complementing her traditional appearance.
[ Read: Crazy Pics of Deepika Padukone In Saree ]
2. Shraddha Kapoor In Red Plain Saree with Mirror Work Long Blouse
Shraddha is a fashionista when coming to styling her sarees. She wore this plain red saree with a contemporary twist. The sleeveless mirror work long blouse accentuates the saree. Style these kinds of sarees with silver jewels just like how Shraddha rocked this look.
[ Read: Amazing Pics of Vidya Balan in Saree ]
3. Shraddha Kapoor In a Colorful Saree
Get ready to witness the gorgeousness of Shraddha Kapoor flaunting in a bright colorful saree. The way she draped the saree showed horizontal panels of pink, yellow, orange, and red shades. With a red strappy blouse and dangler earrings, this saree is a visual treat.
4. Shraddha Kapoor In Stunning Pink Embroidered And Stone Work Saree
Shraddha Kapoor is an absolute doll decked up in this pink embroidered saree that has got stonework in it. She matched this saree with a sheer yoke neck full-sleeve embroidery blouse.
5. Shraddha Kapoor In Tri Color Floral Georgette Saree
The actress slips on the saree effortlessly. She is too cute to handle this amazing saree which features tri colors in it, that is a white georgette saree with green and orange florals and a green border with mirrors. Her dangling earrings and long layered hair add charming.
6. Shraddha Kappor In Black Ruffle Saree
You can’t get enough of Shraddha Kapoor’s saree styling ideas. For a modernistic saree look, just follow this beauty. This black saree has got gold polka dot ruffles which is paired with the monochrome sleeveless black blouse.
7. Shraddha Kapoor In Red and Green Pattu Saree
Festive times are here and want some traditional motivation? Shraddha Kapoor’s red and green pattu saree traditional avatar calls out the culture and grace. She adorned herself with long dangling jhumka, nose pin, and bangles.
8. Shraddha Kapoor In Yellow Saree
If you are off to your friend or cousin’s haldi function, try having this modernistic yet ethnic saree look. The styling of the tiny white florals yellow saree with mirror border is perfectly amazing. The maang tikka and subtle makeup do wonders with this saree.
9. Shraddha Kapoor In Green Ruffled Saree With Red Floral Prints
No doubt Shraddha is a stunner in styling sarees. She dazzled in this modernistic trendy ruffled saree teaming it with a matching strappy blouse. She wore an elaborate oxidized accessory including a heavy neckpiece, maang tikka, stacked heavy bangles, earrings, and nose pin.
10. Shraddha Kapoor In Lovely Pink Saree
It’s really difficult to get over her romantic and lovely appearance in a saree. You can opt for this saree for a sheer rich look. Shraddha paired this saree with the running blouse without sleeves.
11. Shraddha Kapoor In Yellow And Red Ombré Saree
Shraddha Kapoor made heads turn in fabulous yellow shades to red tone ombre saree. Matching this saree with the golden Chinese collared T-shaped sleeveless blouse is stylish and modernistic. A sleek hairdo and smokey eyes add to her ravishing look.
12. Shraddha In Red and Light Pink Saree
This is the cutest look of Shraddha in which she wore a red to light pink shade saree with floral embroidery neck sleeveless blouse. She kept the accessories and makeup to minimal.
13. Shraddha Kapoor In Turquoise Blue And Gold Saree
Shraddha is too adorable decked up in this turquoise blue saree that features a gold lace border and gold lotus prints. She wore a gold shimmery strappy blouse paired with this saree. Go for this look of her when you want to attend a party.
Shraddha appears as a traditional Maharashtrian beauty in this yellow and navy blue saree. She draped this saree in a Maharashtrian style that exhibits culture and grace. This diva wore elaborate accessories to finish off the look.
15. Shraddha In White and Red Saree
Gear up for the Onam festival by admiring this beauty’s white and red saree styling. The red pattu blouse matched with this saree fits well. Accentuate and complete this saree look by wearing polki layered necklace, earrings, maang tikka, and bangles.
You Might Also Like:
- 20 Most Beautiful Pics of Shruti Hassan in Saree
- 11 Trendy pics of Yami Gautam in Saree
- 20 Awesome Pics of Aishawarya Rai in Saree