Glowing skin is most desired by all girls. Do you want shinny, nourished and glowing skin???
You will love these natural face pack made up of bananas for different types of skin. Banana contains lots of moistening components, vitamin c and supplements which enhance skin texture and quality.
Did you know banana gives you healthy, hydrated and glowing skin????Let’s see how…
Homemade Banana Face Masks For Glowing Skin
1. Banana And Avocado Face Mask For Dry Skin:
Banana and avocado are both creamy and thick in texture. It has hydrating components which nourishes the skin deeply and regenerate the dull dry skin. Usage of this mask leaves the skin smooth, soft and hydrated.
How to apply:
Mash banana and avocado in same quantity into rich creamy consistency.
Apply this mask after cleaning your face. Let it dry for 20-30 minutes. Then wet it with water and rub it for 5 minutes and wash it.
2. Banana Lemon Cleansing Face Mask:
Banana and lemon have bleaching and cleansing agents in it. It exfoliates the skin from its core. Application of this mask removes scales, flakes or dead skin from face. It also lightens up the colour of skin.
How to apply:
Half banana and ¼ lemon are the ingredients required to make this face mask. Mash banana and add lemon juice and apply it on the mix. It would be better to blend it. Apply for 10-15 min and simply wash it obtaining shiny, bright and glow skin.
3. Banana Milk Face Pack For Wrinkles:
This mask is used for upliftment of aged and wrinkly skin. Usage of this mask enhance old skin, regenarate it and make it glowing. Frequent use of it brings a young and energetic drive in your skin.
How to apply: Take Half banana and 4 spoons of milk. Blend it into smooth consistency and apply it to the skin. Let it dry for 15 mins and then wash it.
4. Oatmeal Banana Pack For Skin Rejuvenation:
This mask freshens up the skin, unclog the pores and make you blemish free. This is a scrub pack and gives you perfect radiant skin. This vibrant look makes you look more confident.
How to apply: 1 spoon Oats, 1 tsp Honey, 1/2 banana, ¼ lemon. Mix all the ingredients in the blender and make it into a rough, hard consistency. Do not churn it more. Now apply it like scrub and apply it in upward motion circularly. Let it dry and wash it with Luke warm water. This application leaves you with soft, clean, clear and glowing skin.
5. Banana Face Mask For Lightening Complexion :
This face mask lighten up the skin complexions, weakens pigmentation, removes tan and lessen melanin produce and finally leave your skin bright and glowy. Use this mask weekly or every 3 days for best results. Who do not want fair and glowy complexion????
[Read: Banana Face Masks]
How To Apply:
Ingredients used here are ½ banana, 1 egg yolk, 1 tsp olive oil, 4 drops of honey and lemon. Mix and blend all this finely and apply it on face. Let it dry for 20-25 minutes and wash it with old milk this formulation leaves you with smooth and shiny. Plus make you look fairer day by day.
Whenever you are left over with over ripen banana, do not waste or dispose it. Just use it in a face mask. Banana masks are best natural way to beautify your skin in a healthy way. Banana provides you with vitamins and minerals. Application of the above formulation increases your quality of skin and leaves it healthy.
6. Banana Mask for Acne:
In this case you do not use the banana fruit. You just need a peel of banana to get rid of acne, oily and irritating skin.Frustated with lots of acne and red skin? Try this and find out difference by yourself. Banana Peel contains many minerals and vitamins like vitamin A; B, C, E, iron, zinc etc help calming inflamed skin and reduce acne pop outs.
How To Apply:
Cut a piece of banana peel. Rub this chuck all over the face. Leave it for the time you can. Finally wash it. Apply daily for best results.
You can add many more things with banana to increase its ability. Cinnamon, nutmeg, cream, coconut milk, soaked almonds, walnuts, basil, baking soda, turmeric etc.can is used as an ingredient to boost the banana mask benefits.
Tips To Remember:
- Check the mask before you apply completely. Apply a small amount behind the ear if you are allergic.
- Some people do not like banana smell so they can add vanilla extracts, honey or cardamom to make it aromatic.
- Banana can also be mixed with other fruits to make a fruity face pack.
- This is a natural preparation and thus has no side effects.
- This can be applied daily and cause no harm… (This is for the people who are always ready and excited to enhance beauty.)
- Banana masks are healthy way to beautify yourself. Come let’s start getting beautified all naturally and organically. Happy beautification!
- Be healthy, beautiful, happy and confident. It is always the confident who is beautiful.
- Beauty Benefits of Coffee Face Masks – DIY
- 8 Homemade Olive Oil Face Mask Recipes
- Easy Homemade Honey Face Masks: 10 Simple Recipes for Beautiful Skin
- Aspirin Face Masks For Different Skin Types -DIY