The skin on the neck is often ignored as it is very thin and does not contain a lot of subcutaneous fat. Constant exposure to the sun causes neck lines and appearance of dark spots in the neck. Taking good care of the neck involves the same as maintaining the skin on your face and body. Drink plenty of pure water and eat raw vegetables and fruits. Some of the components that can be used to improve the skin on the neck are oils of olive, almond, castor, lavender, burdock and even butter. The skin on the neck is said to be much more sensitive than the skin on the face and aging occurs faster in the neck than the face. Some homemade masks that can help with maintaining the skin on the neck have been mentioned in this article.
Table of Contents
- Best Homemade Neck Tightening Mask Recipes:
- I. Nourishing Masks for the Neck
- 1. Lemon Lotion
- 2. Cucumber lotion:
- 3. Lotion of Herbs and Aloe Vera:
- 4. Orange Lotion:
- II. Masks for Wrinkles on the Neck:
- 1. Collagen Mask:
- 2. Protein Mask:
- 3. Banana Mask:
- 4. Grape Mask:
- 1. Mask of Pepper:
- 2. Mask of Berry Fruit:
- IV. Cleansing Mask Neck:
- 1. Coffee Scrub Mask:
- 2. Curd Peeling Mask:
- Read Also:
- Top 10 Effective Home Remedies for Sagging Breasts You Need To Try
- Looking For Natural Remedies To Tighten Face Skin?
- Tired Of Loose Flabby Skin? Try These 11 Remedies To Make Your Skin Taut And Firm
- How To Get Rid of Neck Wrinkles Naturally?
Best Homemade Neck Tightening Mask Recipes:
I. Nourishing Masks for the Neck
1. Lemon Lotion
- In 100 grams of sour cream add 1 egg yolk and juice of half a lemon.
- Mix well and pour 2 tablespoons of vodka (or diluted alcohol).
- The resulting lotion should be allowed to rest for 5-6 hours in a cool place.
The tool is designed for daily care after washing, to refresh and energize the skin of the neck.
2. Cucumber lotion:
- To 3 tablespoons of olive oil add 5 tablespoons of cucumber juice and 2 tablespoons of vodka.
- Use this as a moisturizing lotion after allowing it to rest for sometime before use.
- Cucumber juice is obtained by blending peeled cucumber in a blender.
3. Lotion of Herbs and Aloe Vera:
- Crush leaves of chamomile, marigold and mint leaves.
- Mix all the herbs in dry form and pour 1.5 cups of boiling water.
- Once the broth has cooled down, drain the water and put the herbs aside.
- Squeeze the aloe twigs and pour the vodka.
- This lotion has a refreshing addition to the antiseptic effect.
4. Orange Lotion:
- Squeeze juice from an orange.
- Moisten a cotton pad and apply on the skin.
- The pulp can be used as a mask.
II. Masks for Wrinkles on the Neck:
When using anti-aging masks you should be aware that their action is aimed at tightening of the skin so make sure that you follow the instructions to avoid any side-effects.
1. Collagen Mask:
Gelatin is a natural source of collagen – the building material for the reconstruction and renewal of cells, which helps to smooth and retain elasticity of the skin on the neck. To prepare the mask you need 1 teaspoon of gelatin, which must be dissolved in a 1/4 cup of milk until it swells. This should be applied to the neck with a brush and left on for 15-20 minutes. Remove using a wet towel and then apply a moisturizing lotion.
2. Protein Mask:
Take one or more egg whites and whip them until you get a foamy texture. Use a brush or a cotton pad and apply this uniformly on the surface of the neck. Hold it dry completely, until you feel a strong tightness. Then rinse under running water.
3. Banana Mask:
Mash one ripe banana with a fork into one tablespoon of sour cream (whipping cream or cottage cheese). Mix this well and apply a thin layer on the clean surface of the skin of the neck. This mask has a nourishing and rejuvenating effect and should be used two times in a month.
4. Grape Mask:
Grapes are a natural source of bioflavonoids – a natural antibacterial agent. In ¼ cup freshly squeezed grape juice add some honey. Stir until you get a smooth mask consistency and apply a thin layer on the surface of the skin of the neck. The mask is recommended to keep up for 30 minutes. Then rinse with plenty of warm water.
III. Moisturizing Masks for the Neck:
1. Mask of Pepper:
Bulgarian pepper contains natural antioxidants and moisturizes the fading skin. To prepare the mask shred 1 bell pepper, 1 tablespoon of oat flakes and 1 tablespoon of sour cream. All the ingredients are mixed, applied to the surface of the skin of the neck and left to dry for 20 minutes. Then rinse under running water.
2. Mask of Berry Fruit:
Use 50 grams of apricots, apples, peaches, strawberries, strawberry and any other fruits to grind until smooth with 1 tablespoon of fat sour cream. Optionally, you can add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Apply the mask on for 30-40 minutes. Then rinse the skin of the neck and then wash with plenty of warm water.
IV. Cleansing Mask Neck:
1. Coffee Scrub Mask:
Use freshly ground coffee. Mix in equal proportions with any nourishing cream (or sour cream) and apply this either as a moisturizer or a mask. Apply and immediately wash off with water. Coffee cleans the pores and nourishes the skin.
2. Curd Peeling Mask:
Grind in the blender one peeled orange and 1 lemon. Add to the resulting mixture 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese and a teaspoon of sour cream. Apply the finished mask on the neck for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse under running water.
A number of different masks are available for various conditions of the neck. Home based masks are the best kind as they offer raw, organic and no preservatives making it the safest option to use for getting rid of sports, dark lines and skin ageing on the neck.